Recent Topics

Ads

Noob joining RoR

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BlackHunter509

Noob joining RoR

Post#1 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Hello everyone, as i am writing this the game downloads from behind :D .Um, never played Warhammer Online or any warhammer game actually. I was looking for some new MMORPG experience as i feel there is nothing to play anymore. Playing MMORPGs for 10 years now and i see myself as a casual pve player. I wanted to give a try to this game and heard it's community is very friendly. Hope to see you in game :D. Also sorry if i wrote something wrong, english is not my native language. Have fun all!

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Re: Noob joining RoR

Post#2 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Welcome mate.
Theres alot of questing in the game but its the open world realm vs realm thats the real jewel of this game. Id suggest jumping into one of the open warbands and giving it a try even if it doesnt sound your cup of tea. You might be suprised.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:16 pm

Welcome!

There's a tonne of resources around the Forums and the discord is pretty active. If you need any tips, there's an Advice channel in-game too you can access with /5.

Enjoy your stay, try out everything the game has to offer, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Schelfengerch

Post#4 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Telen wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:07 pm Welcome mate.
Theres alot of questing in the game but its the open world realm vs realm thats the real jewel of this game. Id suggest jumping into one of the open warbands and giving it a try even if it doesnt sound your cup of tea. You might be suprised.
Hi! Bloody beginner here, too... Can you queue for the realm vs realm battles from your interface too like with the scenarios and get teleported? Or do you actually have to get into the zones yourself by riding ?

Asderas27

Post#5 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Schelfengerch wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm
Hi! Bloody beginner here, too... Can you queue for the realm vs realm battles from your interface too like with the scenarios and get teleported? Or do you actually have to get into the zones yourself by riding ?
You can use your war report to teleport to nearest wc or use the flightmaster to take you the the rvr warcamp
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Schelfengerch

Post#6 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:29 am

Asderas27 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 pm
Schelfengerch wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm
You can use your war report to teleport to nearest wc or use the flightmaster to take you the the rvr warcamp
Ah okay, found it.... Wasn't that hard to spot, actually :roll: Thank you!