Recent Topics

Ads

Old hardcore player, returning to the reckoning!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cowbell

Old hardcore player, returning to the reckoning!

Post#1 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:00 am

Hey guys!

I started playing this game around 2007 and I played it pretty hardcore up till around 2010-2011 or something.

started on Karak-azgal as Order, then had some toons on Karak-Norn as destro - later on to represent both sides on Norn when they migrated the servers.

Originally mained a BW (Soredamar IGN) on Azgal and I was one of the first heavy "bombers" in the game, pretty sure I was there when we "invented" it - and a week later, everyone was bombing :P My shaman on Norn was named Shroomie if anyone remembers that one, heavy on duels in Praag back in the days =)

Nevertheless I also had a slayer, warrior priest, rune priest, kotbs, SH, Shaman, Zealot, WL, WH and probably some more toons up to RR80...

Stopped playing mainly because of studies and real life - then they closed down the game. Times have changed and I felt super nostalgic when I suddenly stumbled over this private server.

Can not wait to get back into it and I hope I see some old friends!

(Also can someone please seed, its taking ages to download... :P)

Ads
ravezaar

Re: Old hardcore player, returning to the reckoning!

Post#2 » Wed May 27, 2020 9:49 am

I do recall your Shammy on karak-Norn, think I faced him several times on my Slayer Ravezaar back in the days. Welcome Back !!!
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

cowbell

Re: Old hardcore player, returning to the reckoning!

Post#3 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:11 am

Thanks bud! Unfortunately I do not recall that name. I had a slayer myself called Alftir, and I could never seem to kill a good kiting shaman 1v1...

Actually been years since I typed on a forum, and this also brings me back - nice to see the war forums still active and kicking.

How Is the balance between order and destro atm?