Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
davidsanta

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#971 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:33 am

Thank you for your reply. I'll check that later.
how do I bring up the "Import" menu again? With one of my alts I resettet the UI somehow.
Do you mean this menu?
  • user settings > Interface > Profiles
No, i mean the Import-menu of the UI. There were standard setups like "DestoHeal" "DestroTank" etc. The one you stated is the one where only like my char names are inside. If i create a new alt there is a popup which lets me import some kind of vinyui pre-made profiles.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#972 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:20 am

Spoiler:
davidsanta wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:33 am Thank you for your reply. I'll check that later.
how do I bring up the "Import" menu again? With one of my alts I resettet the UI somehow.
Do you mean this menu?
  • user settings > Interface > Profiles
No, i mean the Import-menu of the UI. There were standard setups like "DestoHeal" "DestroTank" etc. The one you stated is the one where only like my char names are inside. If i create a new alt there is a popup which lets me import some kind of vinyui pre-made profiles.
Hey,

im a bit lazy, so you can do it the other way around.
Go ingame:
follow these points.
  • + delete your cache and /rel

Mysteltainn

Post#973 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Hey,

I'm a squig herder but i like the "Healer Preset" so i use it for this toon aswell.

When i'm using "Squig Armor" my bars switch for this mode and this is great.
But i cant put a single skill in my bar 1 slot 1 it dissapear instantly.

It seems there a skill already or something that i cant see or cant change.. any idea ?

Thank you for this amazing UI.

Ps : sorry for my english.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#974 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Mysteltainn wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm Hey,

I'm a squig herder but i like the "Healer Preset" so i use it for this toon aswell.

When i'm using "Squig Armor" my bars switch for this mode and this is great.
But i cant put a single skill in my bar 1 slot 1 it dissapear instantly.

It seems there a skill already or something that i cant see or cant change.. any idea ?

Thank you for this amazing UI.

Ps : sorry for my english.
If you are using moralecircle so update it to the latest version
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Mysteltainn

Post#975 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Thanks for the quick answer and the quick fix my good sir!!

notrandomatall

Post#976 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:27 pm

Anyone knows how to get db2 to stop filling the chat with whom killed whom? Increadible annoying when a lot of people dies and you miss your groups messages. I've tried basically all options in the /db2 and nothing fixes it. I like the kd ratio though.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#977 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:33 am

notrandomatall wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:27 pm Anyone knows how to get db2 to stop filling the chat with whom killed whom? Increadible annoying when a lot of people dies and you miss your groups messages. I've tried basically all options in the /db2 and nothing fixes it. I like the kd ratio though.
hey,

jep, the problem is, it's not the db2 addon, it's the addon called Friends, just disable it. :D

notrandomatall

Post#978 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:33 am
notrandomatall wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:27 pm Anyone knows how to get db2 to stop filling the chat with whom killed whom? Increadible annoying when a lot of people dies and you miss your groups messages. I've tried basically all options in the /db2 and nothing fixes it. I like the kd ratio though.
hey,

jep, the problem is, it's not the db2 addon, it's the addon called Friends, just disable it. :D
Someone ingame told me it was the db2 addon but disabling Friends fixed it. Thank you :lol:

Ads
Kay1x

Post#979 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:42 am

Caffeine wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm Updated to 3.0

Because of the scope of changes in this patch I've added a link to the previous stable release to the first post in this thread.

- Removed ClosetGoblin as it is no longer functional.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22927&p=257399&hil ... in#p257396
- Removed MGRemix and CraftValuetip.
- Removed NerfedButtons.
- Removed Aura.
- Removed NervAlert.
- Removed career line from Deablow2 kill announcment.

- Added a Warboard module for ZonePOP. The module does not require the original addon to be loaded and respects the same libslash commands. Quick preview:
Left click to get current population, right click to send info to chat. Full credit to Sullemunk for creating the original.

- System General channel is now off by default in the Chat tab to hide ZonePOP spam.
- HP percentages for Player, Friendly and Hostile targets are now always white.
- Added an additional target arrow marker in Enemy.

- Buffhead has been revamped to display staggers, disarms, silence effects, defensive morales, offensive morales, speed boosting effects (from items, abilities, tactics and renown) and much more. This was done for both factions.
- All Enemy and Buffhead trackers now use effect IDs instead of ability names to ensure functionality across all client languages.
- Enemy heal debuff tracker now includes Absence of Faith.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=21353&hilit=Absenc ... th#p236203

- Enemy now comes pre-configured with effect trackers for hots and important tactics for all healer classes.
- Enemy now tracks strong defensive abilities, morale buffs and morale debuffs on your group. Quick preview:

For those of you who are happy with your current UI but would like to have these indicators in your Enemy setup I've written a cheat sheet with import strings that you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759#p265833

I've also noticed that many people prefer using Pure to display own HP instead of the vertical bar from RV Mods. I've decided to provide an alternative configuration file for Pure so that it's possible to get that layout out of the box. Quick preview:

Extract Pure-alternative-settings.zip archive in to

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\GLOBAL
overwriting existing files.
Is there a reupload for the Pure HP numbers? 8-)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#980 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:31 am

Spoiler:
Kay1x wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:42 am
Caffeine wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm Updated to 3.0

Because of the scope of changes in this patch I've added a link to the previous stable release to the first post in this thread.

- Removed ClosetGoblin as it is no longer functional.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22927&p=257399&hil ... in#p257396
- Removed MGRemix and CraftValuetip.
- Removed NerfedButtons.
- Removed Aura.
- Removed NervAlert.
- Removed career line from Deablow2 kill announcment.

- Added a Warboard module for ZonePOP. The module does not require the original addon to be loaded and respects the same libslash commands. Quick preview:
Left click to get current population, right click to send info to chat. Full credit to Sullemunk for creating the original.

- System General channel is now off by default in the Chat tab to hide ZonePOP spam.
- HP percentages for Player, Friendly and Hostile targets are now always white.
- Added an additional target arrow marker in Enemy.

- Buffhead has been revamped to display staggers, disarms, silence effects, defensive morales, offensive morales, speed boosting effects (from items, abilities, tactics and renown) and much more. This was done for both factions.
- All Enemy and Buffhead trackers now use effect IDs instead of ability names to ensure functionality across all client languages.
- Enemy heal debuff tracker now includes Absence of Faith.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=21353&hilit=Absenc ... th#p236203

- Enemy now comes pre-configured with effect trackers for hots and important tactics for all healer classes.
- Enemy now tracks strong defensive abilities, morale buffs and morale debuffs on your group. Quick preview:

For those of you who are happy with your current UI but would like to have these indicators in your Enemy setup I've written a cheat sheet with import strings that you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759#p265833

I've also noticed that many people prefer using Pure to display own HP instead of the vertical bar from RV Mods. I've decided to provide an alternative configuration file for Pure so that it's possible to get that layout out of the box. Quick preview:

Extract Pure-alternative-settings.zip archive in to

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\GLOBAL
overwriting existing files.
Is there a reupload for the Pure HP numbers? 8-)
hey,

I think you mean the pure display for your own health "player"?
  • /pure
  • Player
  • set the "Unite Frame Alpha" and the "Unite Frame Font Alpha" to 1