Patch Notes 03/06/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NSKaneda

Re: Patch Notes 03/06/2020

Post#21 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:47 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 am [Guild Vaults]

- Guild Vault 1 should behave normally again
- Cost for expanding Guild Vault is fixed.
Still bugged:
Spoiler:
Unless all the items from vault1 are lost and we have to repurchase slots (highly unlikely from vault 1?).
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Manatikik

Post#22 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Yea seems like we have to re-purchase all of Vault 1 to get access to things we already bought and put in? Seems, uh, not very "fixed"
<Montague><Capulet>

Arziak
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Trully amazing patch.
We al know how wl/sq are overperforming, so a slighty buff.
We al know how we/wh are underperforming, so a slighty nerf.
At this point seem too obvious that the balance clases belong to what devs plays/like.
I lost the hope

sogeou

Post#24 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Arziak wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm Trully amazing patch.
More a nerf than a buff dude. But, not going to say why if you can't see why. It was nerfed for the WL and SH was just along for the ride.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#25 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:09 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 am Hotfix #1
[RvR]
- Keep lords & Fort lords now only display self buffs or debuffs that you have casted on them. This significantly reduces the client lag when targeting them.
Really nice => target bosses was a pain.

dalen
Developer

Post#26 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:50 pm

At this point seem too obvious that the balance clases belong to what devs plays/like.
I lost the hope
It is a small nerf. Previously you could pounce and then use force opportunity but still have the armor debuff apply before the pounce damage. Now that's no longer possible.
Source Developer

saupreusse
Developer

Post#27 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm Yea seems like we have to re-purchase all of Vault 1 to get access to things we already bought and put in? Seems, uh, not very "fixed"
I guess its ok since you still have all your items and its only 30 gold to buy all rows in the first vault

Arziak
Suspended

Post#28 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:22 pm

dalen wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:50 pm
I lost the hope

It is a small nerf. Previously you could pounce and then use force opportunity but still have the armor debuff apply before the pounce damage. Now that's no longer possible.
I can see your point and its true, but now you can instasmount with pounce, still think is a slightly buff if for example wanna comb your pounce burst with another teammate because you can really coordinate it now. A lot of times i survive with a healer dat burst just because between the slighty delay you get some healinng dots.
But this still dont answer the hate of wh/we.
As a lot of people explain here, its been like 2 patchs row with nerfs for no reason.
Seems like every time wh/we find a way to be meta or atleast viable you nerf it, like dragon gun or razor strike change.
Nerver saw a guy complaining about baal and you and we all know wh/we dont deserves this.
And become more frustating patch aftet patch trying to play with wh/we, and even more when you read some devs saying no incoming buffs or changes, just nerfs to leave this 2 clases con a bad spot

Ads
Sulorie

Post#29 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:26 pm

Arziak wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:22 pm
Nerver saw a guy complaining about baal and you and we all know wh/we dont deserves this.
And become more frustating patch aftet patch trying to play with wh/we, and even more when you read some devs saying no incoming buffs or changes, just nerfs to leave this 2 clases con a bad spot
When you remove BAL and still get the ending tick, don't you think this is wrong? Just cover it by other debuffs, you have multiple.
Dying is no option.

Arziak
Suspended

Post#30 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:26 pm
Arziak wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:22 pm
When you remove BAL and still get the ending tick, don't you think this is wrong? Just cover it by other debuffs, you have multiple.
Dont you see wrong dat the main dmg spell from a alredy weak clases could be denied just with a cleanse?
Ofc i cover it, but when you find a good healer the baal dmg its not gonna pop, never. And when you fight vs a group with for examplw 2 healers even less.
I could understand the point of force us to permanent cover it, but why not giving us something in return.
Feels like wh/we are not welcome here patch after patch