Recent Topics

Ads

[RoR] Behind the scene, incoming content.

Let's talk about... everything else
Arxonis

Re: [RoR] Behind the scene, incoming content.

Post#31 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Liking the dwarf shield and mace!

Good job!

Ads
JeFawk

Post#32 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:15 pm

A bit world of warcrafy, too saturated maybe? Some don't seem to fit in with the style of the game imo while others look good. It's hard to tell without seeing it on an armored character.

Veritas

Post#33 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm

These are really cool!

Jastojan

Post#34 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Very cool work :) Nice designs! Hope players will love them :-) I like them so much!

I made few designs for destro too (just my personal project based on books from Markus Heitz), but it was only black/white 2d designs (dagger for WE, 1h sword for BG and Dok and 2h sword for Chosen (or BG - i know they use polearms only but... I like idea) :)
Fanart - weapons
Spoiler:

Crumbs

Post#35 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Good work but, engi rifle :|
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Celyt

Post#36 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Hey Yaliskah, what's the new proj? :)

IC2Piggies

Post#37 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:37 pm

I totally LUV all the designs of the NEW weapons! <3 You have very talented people working for you and they all get KUDOS from me! Wonderful Job and keep up the gr8 work!

guessgap

Post#38 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:11 pm

great work, thanks for making this nice little fantasy world even more beautiful.

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#39 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:23 pm

I am so impressed by the work done on this game as a whole, additionally by -students- or people so immersed in this world that they develop and hone new skills in 'the real world'. Thank you -all- for your dedication and hard work, it truly is a glorious wonder to play this game because of you.

WAAAAGH!
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

ashton007

Post#40 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:38 pm

Can we do something about other weapon appearances? More specifically upset that i have to trade my WP's unique looking "Titan's Sledge of Glory" for the "Titan's Sledge of Reverence" which just copies the Epic quest appearance. I know this can be said for some other classes too like the chosen's 2h equals. It just feels bad to spend that much time grinding 2 weapons to end up trading the better looking AND unique appearances for the epic quest look-a-likes... (The simple solution would be to flip the appearances, or just find some new/unused ones.)