Recent Topics

Ads

WL DMG Screenshot

Let's talk about... everything else
Zxul

Re: WL DMG Screenshot

Post#11 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Playing dok, 843 toughness, fs4, gunbad diamond, 275 init, and solo roaming I detaunt wls before they jump. Last time I run into (40) wl, after KD/spike I ended with 90% hp. He had a wp to heal him, I was using hots/lifetaps for healing, after a bit of fighting and me staying at 90%+ hp the wl stopped attacking and went for a different target.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
geezereur

Post#12 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Zxul wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 pm Playing dok, 843 toughness, fs4, gunbad diamond, 275 init, and solo roaming I detaunt wls before they jump. Last time I run into (40) wl, after KD/spike I ended with 90% hp. He had a wp to heal him, I was using hots/lifetaps for healing, after a bit of fighting and me staying at 90%+ hp the wl stopped attacking and went for a different target.
How do you get that much Toughness on a dok?

Zxul

Post#13 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:30 pm

geezereur wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:16 pm
Zxul wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 pm Playing dok, 843 toughness, fs4, gunbad diamond, 275 init, and solo roaming I detaunt wls before they jump. Last time I run into (40) wl, after KD/spike I ended with 90% hp. He had a wp to heal him, I was using hots/lifetaps for healing, after a bit of fighting and me staying at 90%+ hp the wl stopped attacking and went for a different target.
How do you get that much Toughness on a dok?
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... ter/128480

Add renown, toughness talis, and +80 toughness pot.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

hurycanlol

Post#14 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:40 pm

"Its about 6700 DMG in 5 secs."
And ? Its not really insane, it's not even really good
u can do the same with all dps
and the wl has the biggest weakness of the game, the kill pet, this pet has the same tankyness from t1 to t4
And currently sw melee has more burst than wl...

wildwindblows

Post#15 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:01 pm

hurycanlol wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:40 pm "Its about 6700 DMG in 5 secs."
And ? Its not really insane, it's not even really good
u can do the same with all dps
and the wl has the biggest weakness of the game, the kill pet, this pet has the same tankyness from t1 to t4
And currently sw melee has more burst than wl...
6700 dmg in 5 sec sounds low. I believe wl's can do more than this.

StrongUn

Post#16 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:03 pm

noobs with op toon

Killed lotsa dem

sogeou

Post#17 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Orkschnitzel182 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am Hello Everyone,

just a Screenshot of how much DMG a WL could do.

I think thats a little bit to much.

Its about 6700 DMG in 5 secs.

The WL also didnt crit often.

Running Futile Strikes 3 as an RR80 Shaman

Link to the Screenshot is here:

https://ibb.co/WyQx1Xn
https://ibb.co/Xj5Mb0q

I dont want that the WL get nerfed into oblivion but a small dmg nerf wouldnt ruin the class.

Are you a DPS shaman? Do you have all armor tali's in each slot? If you are pew pew good, you should die.

You mitigated 4% of his damage lol. Go buy armor tali's and put them in every slot. But, you want.... because you want to pew pew and kill every class without thinking.

Also, 6700 damage is not great. You took that much damage because lack of detaunt because I am sure you were attacking the target.

Kobra
Suspended

Post#18 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:22 pm

A trend I notice in every WL thread.

People say 'Do this', 'Do that', 'Spec like this', 'You must precast this, and precast that', 'you must spend 1000 gold on this or that talisman', when dealing with WL's.

These aren't correct answers. Nobody is on here asking how to deal with Marauders, Squig Herders or Witch Elves and getting those answers. We shouldn't be distracted or diverted into ignoring the core problem. WL's are quite severely overpowered at the moment and virtually nobody can deny this. You can basically roll your face over the keyboard and win fights at this point.

But the grandest thing I have seen now. A SW KD's a player, WL pulls the player through the air while KD'd, and the arrow stack nearly kills them and the player arrives still KD'd at the feet of the WL and hit for a 1900 auto attack. The synergy now between SW/WL/SM is virtually complete and has largely rendered this game an unbalanced mess for anyone on Dest side of the matter.

Ads
ravezaar

Post#19 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:28 pm

About the same dmg a Dps-Shammy does to my Slayer, actually think the Shammy does more dmg in less time
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

sogeou

Post#20 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:39 pm

Kobra wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:22 pm A trend I notice in every WL thread.

People say 'Do this', 'Do that', 'Spec like this', 'You must precast this, and precast that', 'you must spend 1000 gold on this or that talisman', when dealing with WL's.

These aren't correct answers. Nobody is on here asking how to deal with Marauders, Squig Herders or Witch Elves and getting those answers. We shouldn't be distracted or diverted into ignoring the core problem. WL's are quite severely overpowered at the moment and virtually nobody can deny this. You can basically roll your face over the keyboard and win fights at this point.

But the grandest thing I have seen now. A SW KD's a player, WL pulls the player through the air while KD'd, and the arrow stack nearly kills them and the player arrives still KD'd at the feet of the WL and hit for a 1900 auto attack. The synergy now between SW/WL/SM is virtually complete and has largely rendered this game an unbalanced mess for anyone on Dest side of the matter.

No the trend you are seeing are DPS shaman crying because the only time they die is to a WL. And most times they are always out played because they can face roll every other class.

If you are getting hit for 1900 auto attacks by a WL you have no armor and need to use pots/ tali's or have **** gear. Also, you don't get hit for that hard if you detaunt.