Recent Topics

Ads

Debate about why Order is how it is.

Let's talk about... everything else
Warstrong
Banned

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#671 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:37 pm

raistomen wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 am you have evidence that your claim is true ?
WTF hahahahahahaahhaahhahah

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#672 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:40 pm

This thread has turned into quite the list of assumed, feigned, and possibly legitimate grievances. We should arouse a festivus pole if we're going to continue it. Tis the season after all.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

lyncher12

Post#673 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:22 am

Kwatchi wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:28 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:26 pm Look at those days when FMJ/PNP/TUP are up - order isn't pushing anywhere.
So I guess it's exactly the same as it was before and with the morale nerf you can wipe majority of order warbands without morales now :D
:roll: (Altdorf - Jun 21, 2020) Don't ride Killstomp's coat tails.

The fact of the matter is that the collapse of the Destro numbers in oRVR during NA evenings has been precipitous and staggering, and what is left does not appear to be very inspired at all (HINT: we know you are hiding under the stairs). The city loggers certainly aren't much help in that regard. We were talking it over last night and came to the conclusion that there is no strong Destro NA group left now that Stryke petered out. So Blue push WBs run roughshod and this leads to 2* or 3* ICs every night this week (and that is starting to lose its charm real quick). Red Team really needs someone to step up.

Or looking at it another way... I guess we "got gud".

remind me again why a daily city is a bad thing

Vayra

Post#674 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:00 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:22 am
Kwatchi wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:28 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:26 pm Look at those days when FMJ/PNP/TUP are up - order isn't pushing anywhere.
So I guess it's exactly the same as it was before and with the morale nerf you can wipe majority of order warbands without morales now :D
:roll: (Altdorf - Jun 21, 2020) Don't ride Killstomp's coat tails.

The fact of the matter is that the collapse of the Destro numbers in oRVR during NA evenings has been precipitous and staggering, and what is left does not appear to be very inspired at all (HINT: we know you are hiding under the stairs). The city loggers certainly aren't much help in that regard. We were talking it over last night and came to the conclusion that there is no strong Destro NA group left now that Stryke petered out. So Blue push WBs run roughshod and this leads to 2* or 3* ICs every night this week (and that is starting to lose its charm real quick). Red Team really needs someone to step up.

Or looking at it another way... I guess we "got gud".

remind me again why a daily city is a bad thing
The problem is it's a daily city for NA only. EU players don't get more than maybe 1 city a week unless we either stay up super late (not gonna happen for those of us who work) or get up super early.

So yeah, daily NA city is a huge problem because it locks the majority of the server from getting regular cities.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

lyncher12

Post#675 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:12 pm

but theres no EU city because people don't push so how is that anyone elses problem

Tillbeast

Post#676 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:16 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:12 pm but theres no EU city because people don't push so how is that anyone elses problem
Destro does try to push but you will not beat order in a keep/fort unless a) you significantly outnumber them which destro dont during EU time or b) order throw for high star altdorf. Order can get a pretty relaible 1 or 2 star IC seige but getting to altdorf during eu primetime is rarely done.

lyncher12

Post#677 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:21 pm

I mean I understand that there are a lot of droolers that take up fort spots and just feed renown to the enemy but there are way more guild warbands on during EU. If there is a 350v350 stalemate but 2 other pairings open why stay?

Vayra

Post#678 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:44 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:21 pm I mean I understand that there are a lot of droolers that take up fort spots and just feed renown to the enemy but there are way more guild warbands on during EU. If there is a 350v350 stalemate but 2 other pairings open why stay?
Because there rarely is 2 other pairings open. One or two usually get locked during daytime EU and then everyone get funneled into 1 or 2 zones for EU primetime. Which leads to a completely stalled campaign unless one side decides to throw.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Ads
Draugris

Post#679 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:26 pm The EU prime time is still the same - 400/400 and eternal stale.
It looks more like this tbh. Ofc not always that bad, but having AAO on Order is the norm, not the exception
Charon wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:31 pm soon all of us will have "mains" at destructon side .... current snowball will be hard to counter..... hmmmm where i left my blackguard in t1 :?:
Already happening
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

TreefAM

Post#680 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:26 pm

IC is getting pushed daily, but somehow order is still not the zerging faction hmmmmm