Recent Topics

Ads

Healing nerf

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
mytreds

Re: Healing nerf

Post#61 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:52 pm

I think instead of nerfing output, change it so that ALL healing skills require AP to use OR damage healers who overheal too much. Then you’d see all this freecasting infinite healing silliness end real quick.

Ads
Zxul

Post#62 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:56 pm

sogeou wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:19 pm
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:47 pm
sogeou wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Again you are dumb. My getstats says the same thing almost. Dev's said some things don't show on getstats, but paper doll is correct now. You will see RR pointed spent, but not willpower buffed to disrupt in getstats. So again. You try, but fail. A DOK can get to 50% without trying. It is not like I was trying with my WP, an extra 10% is not that much more. Also, they fixed the paper doll a long time ago, so it almost always matches .getstats. Unless you are looking for buffs from main stats, which is not shown on get stats and some procs. Example WL's parry tactic does not show sometimes.
Repeat it a few more times, it might start sounding convincing.

Back to the point:

1. Paper doll shows your disrupt including theoretical disrupt gain from will, while practically even with soft capped will you will disrupt extra 5% or so vs opponent with a soft capped intel, like any rdps will have- like I already said.
2. As such, paper doll has nothing to do with your real disrupt %.
3. You are still talking out of your ass.
4. The general point that you have no idea how the game works stands.
18 % from RR, 17% from tactics, 16% from gear , 10 % from proc = 61 % Add in tank buffs i.e IB's 400 (12% ) willpower buff= numbers I have. Stand about 60-70% disrupt and 30 ish parry. All while have a 0 % chance to be crit and 8k wounds 3700 armor while being a not geared out well.

I understand everything. You not so much.

Again, you have no clue to what you are talking about. I sit and laugh when I see the large strings of disrupt coming in.
Lets look at it again.

18 % from RR, 11% from tactics (you still have no idea how will % disrupt works)/1% from tactics if you are dok, 10% from gear (2% from full conq which you use + 8% from using disrupt jewelry everywhere, which non will use), 10 % from proc = 49 %, or 39% on dok. Realistically 5% or so from gear for any dok/wp which uses higher sets, so = 34%, or 24% on dok. Add in tank buffs i.e IB's 400 (2% ) willpower buff= do you got any more crap to pull out of your ass?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Bozzax

Post#63 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:07 pm

- Disrupt strikethrough gear/tactics of foe

Morales with avoidance also come into play
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

sogeou

Post#64 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:56 pm
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Repeat it a few more times, it might start sounding convincing.

Back to the point:

1. Paper doll shows your disrupt including theoretical disrupt gain from will, while practically even with soft capped will you will disrupt extra 5% or so vs opponent with a soft capped intel, like any rdps will have- like I already said.
2. As such, paper doll has nothing to do with your real disrupt %.
3. You are still talking out of your ass.
4. The general point that you have no idea how the game works stands.
18 % from RR, 17% from tactics, 16% from gear , 10 % from proc = 61 % Add in tank buffs i.e IB's 400 (12% ) willpower buff= numbers I have. Stand about 60-70% disrupt and 30 ish parry. All while have a 0 % chance to be crit and 8k wounds 3700 armor while being a not geared out well.

Again, you have no clue to what you are talking about. I sit and laugh when I see the large strings of disrupt coming in.
Lets look at it again.

18 % from RR, 11% from tactics (you still have no idea how will % disrupt works)/1% from tactics if you are dok, 10% from gear (2% from full conq which you use + 8% from using disrupt jewelry everywhere, which non will use), 10 % from proc = 49 %, or 39% on dok. Realistically 5% or so from gear for any dok/wp which uses higher sets, so = 34%, or 24% on dok. Add in tank buffs i.e IB's 400 (2% ) willpower buff= do you got any more crap to pull out of your ass?
Everything you listed is all lies dude, keep trying. Your math is still wrong as well. Still have 60%. I still disrupt full dots / attacks from max capped sorcs. You are just salty you got called out on your OMG you can't have that, paper doll is wrong. When getstats is wrong as it does not show tactics most times, it is raw stats.

Good try dude thanks for showing you don't know the game.

Zxul

Post#65 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm

sogeou wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:10 pm
Spoiler:

Lets look at it again.

Everything you listed is all lies dude, keep trying. Your math is still wrong as well. Still have 60%. I still disrupt full dots / attacks from max capped sorcs. You are just salty you got called out on your OMG you can't have that, paper doll is wrong. When getstats is wrong as it does not show tactics most times, it is raw stats.

So I guess you are the special needs kid, sorry didn't knew, would explain it slower otherwise.

Math is there, no matter how hard you try to dream up something else. Conqurer + full disrupt gewelry= still 2%+2%+2%+2%+2%=10%, and not 16%, but I guess this is where special comes in.

You still have no idea how will % disrupt works, despite me and Bozzax taking time to explain you, but I guess I will just give you the time that you need. Every kid deserves respect, no matter his special needs.

Also keep going about .getstats, its entertaining.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

sogeou

Post#66 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Lets look at it again.

So I guess you are the special needs kid, sorry didn't knew, would explain it slower otherwise.

Math is there, no matter how hard you try to dream up something else. Conqurer + full disrupt gewelry= still 2%+2%+2%+2%+2%=10%, and not 16%, but I guess this is where special comes in.

You still have no idea how will % disrupt works, despite me and Bozzax taking time to explain you, but I guess I will just give you the time that you need. Every kid deserves respect, no matter his special needs.

You can't add it is ok. Nice! I am not using disrupt gear, it is the willpower you are using wrong stats for how much willpower = disrupt plus base disrupt classes get. Gestats does not add in willpower to disrupt nor weaponskill to parry, or base items from the class. It is ok. You don't know the game. Who is your main so I can know who to attack for free kills please :)

Thanks again.

Ugle

Post#67 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Unless your willpower is higher than attacker mainstat, its disrupt contribution is more or less fully negated, whatever your statdoll tells you..
inactive

Zxul

Post#68 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:39 pm

sogeou wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:09 pm
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm

You can't add it is ok. Nice! I am not using disrupt gear, it is the willpower you are using wrong stats for how much willpower = disrupt plus base disrupt classes get. Gestats does not add in willpower to disrupt nor weaponskill to parry, or base items from the class. It is ok. You don't know the game. Who is your main so I can know who to attack for free kills please :)

Thanks again.
At this point I'm seriously considering starting using you for signatures.

Ads
sogeou

Post#69 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:44 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:39 pm
At this point you are right I seriously don't know what I am talking about, I am just making stuff up because I want to feel important.
I just want to know who your main is on destro and order, but you won't give up the goods. Always nice to have a target to focus.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#70 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:49 pm

mytreds wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:52 pm I think instead of nerfing output, change it so that ALL healing skills require AP to use OR damage healers who overheal too much. Then you’d see all this freecasting infinite healing silliness end real quick.
Exactly this