Recent Topics

Ads

Public Service Announcement : City Pugs

Let's talk about... everything else
raistomen

Public Service Announcement : City Pugs

Post#1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi there fellow City Puggers. Welcome to all the DPS healers, DPS tanks in annihilator, all the magi, all the witch elves.

So you decided to join a pug city group, congrats. The good news is you get to do a city and get some badges. Be happy with your welfare badges. Don't expect to win, and when you get curb stomped because, somehow your Duelist gear just isnt working out vs that SoV WL, don't bitch about how everyone else sucks, or how this is the worst city you have been in. No one believes you Mr t2 pve geared dps tank, who for the first time dragged guard onto your hotbar. The city sucks because you are in it, we all are. We are where we belong, and that's okay. Eventually we'll get gear, and maybe not pick a ridiculous spec to walk into cities with. Lighten up a little and have fun.

Ads
Shalktonin

Re: Public Service Announcement : City Pugs

Post#2 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:48 pm

your attitude smells like ork dung, go elsewhere.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Noslock

Post#3 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:04 pm

raistomen wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm Hi there fellow City Puggers. Welcome to all the DPS healers, DPS tanks in annihilator, all the magi, all the witch elves.

So you decided to join a pug city group, congrats. The good news is you get to do a city and get some badges. Be happy with your welfare badges. Don't expect to win, and when you get curb stomped because, somehow your Duelist gear just isnt working out vs that SoV WL, don't bitch about how everyone else sucks, or how this is the worst city you have been in. No one believes you Mr t2 pve geared dps tank, who for the first time dragged guard onto your hotbar. The city sucks because you are in it, we all are. We are where we belong, and that's okay. Eventually we'll get gear, and maybe not pick a ridiculous spec to walk into cities with. Lighten up a little and have fun.
This goes both way you know?

raistomen

Post#4 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 pm

Noslock wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:04 pm
raistomen wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm Hi there fellow City Puggers. Welcome to all the DPS healers, DPS tanks in annihilator, all the magi, all the witch elves.

This goes both way you know?
I always try and keep it positive, this is for people who rage in cities

Xergon

Post#5 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:01 pm

How about stop being PUG and increase ur game fun experience ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

catholicism198

Post#6 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 pm

Just be glad you got a city. NA destro never does anything until it’s time to defend a zone and then they disappear shortly after.

phononHYPE

Post#7 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:27 pm

I've had good luck making 6man all dps groups for city.

I regularly run crap builds.

I always try to keep it positive.

Fun is subjective.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

CountTalabecland

Post#8 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Pugging cities is minimum effort gambling.

You put 0 effort in and if you win great, big payout for little effort.

If you get stomped you are still better off than before.

This is why braindead city queque logging is the new fort afking.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads