Recent Topics

Ads

RR40: Move further and currencies

Let's talk about... everything else
MetalWrath666

RR40: Move further and currencies

Post#1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello community, so it's time for me to start the long way for the RR80, and I can imagine how long it would be and how much I do need to farm to get there.
But my question is, it's the only thing I need to do to get RR80? Do I need only to go in RvR, found a Warband to join, and do the same stuff over and over again? How long it will takes to reach RR80 to have a full powered character?

Also I've noticed that there are tons of currencies in this game, along with the RR requirementes, every set has different currencies or tokens needed to purchase them, but where I can find them all?
At the moment I'm getting as rewards just Officers, Conquerors (when the battle is ended) and Paragon from a quest/public event. What about the others needed for even better armors?
Also how can I get more of those "coins" since the more powerfull is the armor set and more coins are needed?

I can see some times the message in game that one person reached RR80, and everybody is congratulating with that person. I can imagine that it would be a massive achievement in this game, but how long in your experience it takes to reach RR80?

PS: my main Character is a Chosen/Tank build.

Ads
Noslock

Re: RR40: Move further and currencies

Post#2 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:55 pm

MetalWrath666 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:06 pm Hello community, so it's time for me to start the long way for the RR80, and I can imagine how long it would be and how much I do need to farm to get there.
But my question is, it's the only thing I need to do to get RR80? Do I need only to go in RvR, found a Warband to join, and do the same stuff over and over again? How long it will takes to reach RR80 to have a full powered character?

Also I've noticed that there are tons of currencies in this game, along with the RR requirementes, every set has different currencies or tokens needed to purchase them, but where I can find them all?
At the moment I'm getting as rewards just Officers, Conquerors (when the battle is ended) and Paragon from a quest/public event. What about the others needed for even better armors?
Also how can I get more of those "coins" since the more powerfull is the armor set and more coins are needed?

I can see some times the message in game that one person reached RR80, and everybody is congratulating with that person. I can imagine that it would be a massive achievement in this game, but how long in your experience it takes to reach RR80?

PS: my main Character is a Chosen/Tank build.
How long?2-3 weeks of no life maybe even less.I've made 51 to 75 in like 10 days on a tank alt so i suppose 3 weeks should be enough.U need rr50 to get vanquishers from rvr or oppressors from sc.If you are a tank buy a full conq set then move to full vanq.If you like pve redeye set from gunbad can be useful to mix with vanq .Buy some oil to use in keep defence,invest seal to buy rr boost pots,leech any fort/city you can.And no gettin to rr80 nowadays is not that big achievement compared to what it was a couple of years ago.