SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
rodomeier

Re: Patch Notes 08/07/2020

Post#82 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:24 am

Krulgu wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 am let wh die slowly ....... all other mdps die slowly too?? because they have the same tactic you know ?? that's mean no one will play mdps ???

only WH come whine here, learn to play without this tactic where you can kill 5 guys just in backpedal ..., now you need use skills... haaa too hard ... poor WH ...they does use skills like any other mdps, is a so hard nerf for them ..... *shed a tear*
Trying to apply your logic on the matter, why would 5 guys frontal attack a class that stacks parry while they can surround him and kd/back attack him? Its like saying "tanks are op because they block everything with the shield, learn to play without a shield tanks"

It was said in a previous post, its not about riposte nerf (bug fix :roll: ) affecting only WH. Its about every 2-3 patches WH getting worst by direct nerf or as a side effect of nerfs to other classes.

It is funny and sad at the same time how many of you guys just join the "don't whine and git gud/l2p" train with this kind of matters as long as they aren't affecting you. And then a "bug fix" comes to your door and start making "whine" posts of how imbalanced and unfair the world is. Right?

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai

Brickson

Post#83 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:32 am

Krulgu wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 am let wh die slowly ....... all other mdps die slowly too?? because they have the same tactic you know ?? that's mean no one will play mdps ???

only WH come whine here, learn to play without this tactic where you can kill 5 guys just in backpedal ..., now you need use skills... haaa too hard ... poor WH ...they does use skills like any other mdps, is a so hard nerf for them ..... *shed a tear*

Comments like this are pretty funny. If you and your friends really got killed by riposte while the wh was just backpedaling or afking like you and other people are claiming you're just absurdly terrible at playing this game. No one is forcing you to use melee attacks on the wh while he has 100% parry up. There are multiple usefull things you could do in this time if the riposte damage is too much for you.

Besides that: Just because all mdps share a tactic doesn't mean that it has the same value for each class, because they have different mechanics and playstyles. Shouldn't be too hard to understand... :roll:

edit: Rodomeier was faster :)
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Acidic

Post#84 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:44 am

rodomeier wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:24 am

Trying to apply your logic on the matter, why would 5 guys frontal attack a class that stacks parry while they can surround him and kd/back attack him? Its like saying "tanks are op because they block everything with the shield, learn to play without a shield tanks"

It was said in a previous post, its not about riposte nerf (bug fix :roll: ) affecting only WH. Its about every 2-3 patches WH getting worst by direct nerf or as a side effect of nerfs to other classes.

It is funny and sad at the same time how many of you guys just join the "don't whine and git gud/l2p" train with this kind of matters as long as they aren't affecting you. And then a "bug fix" comes to your door and start making "whine" posts of how imbalanced and unfair the world is. Right?
My advice, is to take the comments from secrets in a thread on riposte as clearification that this bugged tactic appears to have been included in balancing (meta not 1:1 but close) and put forward a well explained and balanced balance proposal. Y I know it’s a hit and miss but if the issue is as clean cut as is suggested here it should not be a problem.

ravezaar

Post#85 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am

what i do 90% of the time i Solo roam on my Slayer this just took all the intrest out of me tbh. It is what it is nothing to do but to move on I guess... maybe to something else
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

rodomeier

Post#86 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:07 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:44 am
Spoiler:
rodomeier wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:24 am

My advice, is to take the comments from secrets in a thread on riposte as clearification that this bugged tactic appears to have been included in balancing (meta not 1:1 but close) and put forward a well explained and balanced balance proposal. Y I know it’s a hit and miss but if the issue is as clean cut as is suggested here it should not be a problem.
I shall check it, thanks

edit: @Brickson :mrgreen:

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai

M0rw47h

Post#87 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:26 pm

ravezaar wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am what i do 90% of the time i Solo roam on my Slayer this just took all the intrest out of me tbh. It is what it is nothing to do but to move on I guess... maybe to something else
I'd suggest White Lion :D
Btw i've no idea how people can be happy about nerfing WH more, I mean, those people will just roll WLs, right?

Nadril21

Post#88 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Melkoroth wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:54 pm Thanks for another WH nerf. Much needed.
Warhammer worst class going on 3 years now. Seriously this struggling class seems to take direct/ indirect nerfs every few patches, couldnt pay me to play my WH anymore.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

Ads
Rumpel

Post#89 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Brickson wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:32 am

Comments like this are pretty funny. If you and your friends really got killed by riposte while the wh was just backpedaling or afking like you and other people are claiming you're just absurdly terrible at playing this game. No one is forcing you to use melee attacks on the wh while he has 100% parry up. There are multiple usefull things you could do in this time if the riposte damage is too much for you.

Besides that: Just because all mdps share a tactic doesn't mean that it has the same value for each class, because they have different mechanics and playstyles. Shouldn't be too hard to understand... :roll:

Problem here is 12 secs 100% parry is a long time while you can't hit the wh with riposte while he his hunting you. So what's the solution here? Kiting 12 secs? Good luck. Mostly I try to get behind him but it's hard to manage.

I think riposte wouldn't be a problem if some classes(wh and slayer) hasn't that absurd parry possibilities which when combined are way much to strong.

That's why destro toons doesn't use it that much.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Brickson

Post#90 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Spoiler:
Rumpel wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:22 pm
Brickson wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:32 am

Problem here is 12 secs 100% parry is a long time while you can't hit the wh with riposte while he his hunting you. So what's the solution here? Kiting 12 secs? Good luck. Mostly I try to get behind him but it's hard to manage.

I think riposte wouldn't be a problem if some classes(wh and slayer) hasn't that absurd parry possibilities which when combined are way much to strong.

That's why destro toons doesn't use it that much.

First off: It may be strong in 1v1 situations against melee classes. But 1v1 situations are the one thing whs are supposed to be good at. And still there are so many other situations in 1v1 where wh are just subpar. For example: Try to close the gap against a rdps that got the jump on you without having a gap closer skill...yay
And no one will really care if I have 100% parry for some seconds when warbands clash, which is a far more essential part of the game.

Here are some ideas without looking into every destro class for particular skils: stop hitting, detaunt, use healing potions, use moral, use undefendable attacks, use range attacks, try to kite or try to get behind the wh to attack or use a knockdown, use moral drain to get a window between repel blasphemy and swift movements, use a blast potion for some damage etc.

People just have to actively play and react to what their opponent is doing instead of just clicking through their rotation. A good reason not to use an addon like nerfedbuttons.
But don't get me wrong. A lot of times I'm not great at this either and just lose a fight like an idiot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A quick side rant at the end: If anyone of the folks complaining about 100% parry or actually any other "lazy tactic" is using nerfedbuttons: go burry yourself. Using this addon strips you off the right to complain about such things.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW