Recent Topics

Ads

How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Let's talk about... everything else
storm

How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Is probably going to be 24 hours at least.. how is this fun, how do we progress when things like this happen?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Post#2 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:46 pm

We need more xrealmers, we have it in our hands. Or an extra portion realm pride and dedication to take the keep. ;^)
Dying is no option.

Gurf

Post#3 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Order Pride is strong today, brings a tear to my eye

TreefAM

Post#4 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Hey it wasn't just KV, this right now is the 4th KV.
First time order won the fort so back to TM.
Second time order kicked destro out of KV back to TM.
Third time order 5star locked it and sent us packing to TM.
So this is the 4th time we're back to KV.

StrongUn

Post#5 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Looks like ordies dont want to be farmed on city :roll:

Sulorie

Post#6 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:46 pm

StrongUn wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:29 pm Looks like ordies dont want to be farmed on city :roll:
I guess this must be the reason. Or they want to gather some stars on their city so that they get something, even when they lose all stages in city. :mrgreen:
Dying is no option.

adapter
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Well, that's how war goes.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

wonshot

Post#8 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Does it stall progression, yeah for some.

But lets me real, this doesnt actually happen that often that we get stuck for double digit hours in an endzone.

Tonight while playing in KV I saw everything from duo stealthers getting succesful ganks, less than 6man guild groups roaming together, guildwarbands who were not full 24man stacks, full guild alliance coop warbands, pug warbands, discord pug warbands and so on.
Yes the zone might have been a stalemate, but since this is not a daily or weekly thing can we just not "enjoy" that we get to just brawl it out.

This game have some of the most fun and interactive mechanics with collision, guard, challenges, groupheal, actionpoints, class mechanics, tactics and morale abilities. Yet at times it seems like people just want their gear progression and after that dont even want to use the gear for pvping because there is no drive for progression carrot.

Just get out there, smack eachother. After you get full BiS that is what you will be doing anyways if you enjoy this game.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Safer666

Post#9 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Spending a few hours in there earlier pushing for the 5* in an organised group was some of the most fun I've had in game for years. Honestly I'd like there to be more of it!

(Getting pushed back into it less than an hour later stung a bit, but what can you do :P)
-Order-
Lladrien (and Purrikles) of The Crimson Host

-Destruction-
Ysmira

cseho

Post#10 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:56 pm

I think it was fun and the kill count was extreamly close in the zone
Szikra ~ Moonthief