Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Mordd

Re: City Winner History?

Post#11 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 am

lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:43 pm and thats not taking into account the 6 more instances that don't happen despite queuing at 30 minutes each time, robbing people of the reward for playing the game.
Play order you will lose but you always get an instance.

Ads
Mordd

Post#12 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:17 am

Martok wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:32 pm I found this. Somewhere...

Seeing this post is like seeing someone come out with info on the Clintons. Its been nice knowing you. Too bad about the coming ban. lol

Martok

Post#13 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:20 am

baurogg wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:01 amGuess its game over. Destro won the war. Shut down the server and let the Age of Reckoning be history.

I disagree. I know you are being a bit satirical but I don't want that to happen at all. This is still a great game great fun can be had playing it and I hope it continues to thrive. I just posted those charts because someone asked me to.

I don't remember who.

Oh...
jaxamillian wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:07 amDevs dont care at all, not even a little.

I disagree with this as well. If the Devs didn't care none of us would be here, not just them. I appreciate their efforts I truly do. However it is also true sometimes events transpire over time which are subject to the Law of Unintended Consequences.

I think I heard that somewhere before.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Mordd

Post#14 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:39 am

jaxamillian wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:07 amDevs dont care at all, not even a little.

I disagree with this as well. If the Devs didn't care none of us would be here, not just them. I appreciate their efforts I truly do. However it is also true sometimes events transpire over time which are subject to the Law of Unintended Consequences.

I think I heard that somewhere before.
[/quote]

Most of the devs in general do. Most.

baurogg
Suspended

Post#15 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 am

Martok wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:20 am I disagree with this as well. If the Devs didn't care none of us would be here, not just them.
Hmmm... pretty sure i read this sentence in forum of official game too. 1:1

Martok

Post#16 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:51 am

baurogg wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 amHmmm... pretty sure i read this sentence in forum of official game too. 1:1

Perhaps you did. Who can say.

However in this case it happens to be true.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Kaelang

Post#17 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:08 am

Mordd wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:17 am
Martok wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:32 pm I found this. Somewhere...

Seeing this post is like seeing someone come out with info on the Clintons. Its been nice knowing you. Too bad about the coming ban. lol
Avoiding the political reference here, but addressing the ideology.

Staff don’t suspend people for compiling data that is seemingly useful. Surprisingly enough, if more people collected data and compiled it in a sufficient way, to present to the team, as opposed to screaming ‘FIX THIS’ whilst pouring salt everywhere - more results tend to follow.

I’m not saying this information will be actioned upon, but it’s a start in regards to the efforts the community are beginning to make in an attempt at driving the development on the server in a more streamlined direction.

Data will always trump empty cries and ‘I’m gonna leave’ threats.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

GrandmaGary

Post#18 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:12 am

How do cities end in a tie? How are rewards distributed?

Ads
lyncher12

Post#19 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:20 am

Mordd wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 am
lyncher12 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:43 pm and thats not taking into account the 6 more instances that don't happen despite queuing at 30 minutes each time, robbing people of the reward for playing the game.
Play order you will lose but you always get an instance.
I played Order enough to get sovereign on my one character so I have zero reason to do city on Order now.

velenne

Post#20 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:01 am

It works out to Destro winning 60% of all city instances since 16 April this year, and 58% since the morale nerf (which I doubt is statistically significant).

Numerically speaking, this is why Destro ends up winning 80% of cities. How they win 60% of city instances in another discussion.

There was a fun uptick of Order wins after the morale nerf (blue is an order win, red is a destro win, city sieges are tracked vertically):

Altdorf and IC get pushed about as often and on a daily basis:

Last edited by velenne on Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.