Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 30/07/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fenris78

Re: Patch Notes 30/07/2020

Post#21 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Rumpel wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm Cityplayer now drop Sov and Royals or what?🤗
Nope, looks like normal open RvR rewards (so vanquisher meds instead of emblems), since Cities are fundamentally the end of the RvR campaign. Makes sense.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Wam wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:30 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm
- You cannot fly to a keep where the keep lord is under attack.
Can we have some clarity on these parameters if possible please

Does this mean when keep is generally flagged? I.e Cannon shot to outside door "its unsafe"

Does it mean when the magus/engi pet/snipe or SH/wl pet pulls the lord out from inner to the courtyard and knocks everyone back?

Does it mean when the WH/Welf sneak inside back postern and go tag lord?

If lord is 100% how long before its "reset" to being safe ? or does it only count when lord is actually under attack consistently and 99% and below?

Im just curious which definition counts as keep lord under attack before people start raging in region chat as always :lol:
The HUGE part is how Guilds that claim a keep can fly for free. So TuP as example claims a keep and entire guild then can port directly into keep before lord is tagged
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

velenne

Post#23 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:59 pm

- At each Tier 2-4 war camp there is now a "Keep Flight Master" that will fly you to your keep in that zone in exchange for one supply box. You cannot fly to a keep where the keep lord is under attack.
- If your guild has claimed the keep the Keep Flight Master will fly you there for free without requiring supplies.
- Handing in resources so all keep doors are healed up to 100% will immediately mark the keep as safe.
Huh. So the 3rd thing there is great. After the last patch you could still tag a door to force respawns in the warcamp for 10 minutes, even if they could still rank the keep. Issues with the current system favoring the overpopulated realm notwithstanding, that's a good change.

The guild claim is fantastic. More reasons for guilds to claim keeps!

But the core change, the flight master... I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

aa91837

Post#24 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:43 pm

- At each Tier 2-4 war camp there is now a "Keep Flight Master" that will fly you to your keep in that zone in exchange for one supply box. You cannot fly to a keep where the keep lord is under attack.
- If your guild has claimed the keep the Keep Flight Master will fly you there for free without requiring supplies.
Again great orvr improvement

what next? passive mode for box runners?
Nobody on the broken noob class

Wam

Post#25 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 pm

dalen wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:01 pm
Wam wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:30 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm
- You cannot fly to a keep where the keep lord is under attack.
Can we have some clarity on these parameters if possible please

Does this mean when keep is generally flagged? I.e Cannon shot to outside door "its unsafe"

Does it mean when the magus/engi pet/snipe or SH/wl pet pulls the lord out from inner to the courtyard and knocks everyone back?

Does it mean when the WH/Welf sneak inside back postern and go tag lord?

If lord is 100% how long before its "reset" to being safe ? or does it only count when lord is actually under attack consistently and 99% and below?

Im just curious which definition counts as keep lord under attack before people start raging in region chat as always :lol:

If the inner door is down and the keep lord is tagged you can't fly there anymore.
Thankyou for Clarity 8-)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Cornerback

Post#26 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:52 am

I like that change, at least on paper. Gotta see how it works out.

In theory, it finally gives some purpose to BOs during a siege (which is important to spread out the zerg and give purpose to smaller groups. There were some suggestions in another thread which went in slightly different directions, but your approach is actually quite cool). The defender now has a reason to send out smaller groups to cap BOs so people can ninja fly to the keep.

The attacker needs to take care of BOs to prevent this instead of just mindlessly zerging down a keep.

Let's see if the limited amount of supplies that spawn are actually enough to make a difference when they are needed both for flying AND for repairing the door.

If it doesn't work out, you could change the flight master so that you don't need supplies but instead can only fly if your realm holds at least 3 BOs and has already secured them for like 3min.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Lithenir

Post#27 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 am

While I like the idea of the flight master in general I think flying over just one person might not be enough. Could be more meaningful if it flies the entire party (not WB). One defender makes no real impact but a party at least will have more impact.

But I haven't tested the changing yet. :D

M0rw47h

Post#28 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:39 am

Lithenir wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 am While I like the idea of the flight master in general I think flying over just one person might not be enough. Could be more meaningful if it flies the entire party (not WB). One defender makes no real impact but a party at least will have more impact.

But I haven't tested the changing yet. :D
Just one healer can rez entire warband getting wiped at postern.

Ads
Gurf

Post#29 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:00 am

Great changes, thanks for the work Devs

But yeah transporting a whole group who got the supplies would make more sense, during a siege stopping a few individuals getting in isn't likely to make any difference but stopping a few groups would. Would really incentivise defending the BO's and attackers spreading forces and forcing fights out in the lakes instead of Zerging

anarchypark

Post#30 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:28 am

grp can fight their way into keep by themselves. if there's wb, coordinate with other grp.
you guys wanna buy cheap teleport with only 1 box.
don't you play grp to be an elite force ?
do what elites would do in war.
crack the enemy siege and save weaks inside.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)