Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
Spellbound

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#11 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:25 am

Do you have to watch the same streamer to accumulate the rewards for how long you been watching?

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Post#12 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:37 am

Spellbound wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:25 am Do you have to watch the same streamer to accumulate the rewards for how long you been watching?

Some rewards you do, some you don't. You won't have to watch rediculous amounts of a single streamer nor do we expect streamers to do ridiculous amounts of continuous streaming.

Brew wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:02 pm Q: Am I be able to choose which character will receive the rewards?
A: Yes, you will be able to choose what character receives the rewards by visiting your account on this site.

No, could you please elaborate on this.
Omegus wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:58 pm
A: The rewards will always vary from one event to another, with some famous rewards surviving the purge. Streamers will always be the ones who have the rewards list, so make sure you ask them on their streams.
Can you clarify what an "event" is in this context? e.g. a weekly thing, month-long campaign, changed at-will, etc?

Watch this video. Once you have recieved a drop go to https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch and under "Drops" you will see your drops in which you will be able to select a character.
Max Hayman

Omegus

Post#13 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Do you want any bugs for this on the usual bug tracker or somewhere else?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Nosun

Post#14 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:23 pm

Others have said they already got some drops in the mail but i claimed some a couple hours ago from both twitch and on the ror website and chose character to have it mailed to and still nothing any ideas what i can do?

Akalukz

Post#15 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Nosun wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:23 pm Others have said they already got some drops in the mail but i claimed some a couple hours ago from both twitch and on the ror website and chose character to have it mailed to and still nothing any ideas what i can do?
send yourself a message
-= Agony =-

Hermik

Post#16 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 pm

"We choose from the community's favorite channels, we choose from the channels who have applied to join the program and, we also choose from channels who are dedicated to the community/game."

Why Gravord is not on this list then? His streams are quite regular, show the endgame content and he always has one of the top viewerships whenever his stream is live.

Toshutkidup

Post#17 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 pm

Alot of Streamers were not either selected or didn't apply to be part of the Drop program for RoR
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

dether

Post#18 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 pm

He is one of the few streamers that i tend to watch since he plays both sides and try to showcase endgame as it is with its flaw and ups and downs , but most important he always try to explain to warband members and viewers what is going with some explanation after or during city than the usual we tried or they are better so people can understand easier.

Ads
Hermik

Post#19 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 pm Alot of Streamers were not either selected or didn't apply to be part of the Drop program for RoR
You have also a good viewership and you are not on the list. Yet some unknown names I have never personally seen streaming are, which seems quite strange tbh.

Hooley

Post#20 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:31 pm

Great job guys, this has been a fantastic event!

I salute the RoR Team and the awesome community of content creators!