Recent Topics

Ads

City and Rewards

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
M0rw47h

City and Rewards

Post#1 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:14 am

I'd suggest moving royal crests completly to campaign (removing bags from CS and puting more into oRvR bags), and leaving only crests for stages (based on stars):
  • Game isn't balanced around City Siege format, and it clearly shouldn't be, as it's just side game at the end of campaign;
  • Since game isn't balanced around City Sieges, some classes aren't really suited for it, and telling people to reroll to class X is silly, as they want to play their oRvR/smallscale mains.
  • Since game isn't balanced around City Sieges, realm whos losing majority of instances still will push for it, just to have some rolls during royal crest bag lottery regardless of outcome of fights.
  • Also... since City Sieges have no any kind of Matchmaking most of matches are just... B-O-R-I-N-G (I could count fun instances I've been in on fingers of just one hand).
Due to all of above, it's hard to call CS a proper content for majority of participants and force it upon playerbase to be honest. Personaly I wouldn't even bother anymore, if I wouldn't love alting so much (geared literaly 3 characters already, focusing on some off specs atm).

Ads