Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Draugris

Re: City Winner History?

Post#491 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:23 am

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 pm I definitely have a clue what I'm talking about.
No not really tbh, you are basically promoting griefing and exploiting which more than anything else shows your mindset.
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 pmwhy don't you learn to code and join the dev team?
That is probably the dumbest excuse for exploiting I have heard in a long time. You know just because you can do things because of a bug or a glitch, call it like you want, you do not have to do it, especially if it is as obvious as this.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Foofmonger

Post#492 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Draugris wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:23 am
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 pm I definitely have a clue what I'm talking about.
No not really tbh, you are basically promoting griefing and exploiting which more than anything else shows your mindset.
Yea I'm not, but reading comprehension seems hard for some people. I'm actually pointing out that it's a non-issue to the topic that this thread is about, and an offtopic rathole that has no bearing on who wins city.

What I'm saying is, "Barrier pulling doesn't effect the outcome of who wins city, and fundamentally does not matter". That does not mean I am "promoting it".

Regardless, if you guys really want the devs to start banning the servers Engineer/Magus population, I also don't care. I'm just amazing people get this worked up over something so fundamentally unimportant. Are you guys seriously trying to act like you lose cities because of barrier pulling?

Furthermore, in my experience I've been the VICTIM of barrier pulling, more than I've seen it done. I also don't play a class that can even barrier pull. And no, I don't really want the Engineer players on this server to get banned for barrier pulling me, and it still has no bearing on the outcome of any city I've been in.

TLDR: Saying "this exploit is irrelevant to the outcome" and saying "this exploit is great lets go do it" are two fundamentally different statements. I would prefer if nobody exploits or uses exploits, period and hard stop. I do not personally exploit at all, ever, for any reason.

Honestly, there's a variety of exploits I've seen order/destro using (door/positioning bugs), that DO impact the outcome of cities. Maybe I should just follow your guys advice and start providing the devs evidence of exploiting targetability/positioning that is actually an issue (unlike barrier pulling)

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#493 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:25 pm

IC 3* score was 10-2.

Please begin the “organize moar” and “betta leet playas” chorus.

It is a pity New World was not in a releasable state. The competition for pop might have forced some action finally.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

mytreds

Post#494 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:10 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:41 am
mytreds wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:48 pm Remember engies deal corporeal damage, a type of damage that is mitigated by nearly 100% by every class.
I wonder how you will back up this bold claim.
My mistake, I misspoke. What I meant to say is that engie abilities, like blunderbuss and frag gernade, use physical damage. This type is negated via armor, which is stacked by everyone. Magus does not suffer this problem.

mytreds

Post#495 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:25 pm IC 3* score was 10-2.

Please begin the “organize moar” and “betta leet playas” chorus.

It is a pity New World was not in a releasable state. The competition for pop might have forced some action finally.
Honestly, I doubt the GMs would care if it was in a releasable state. And I hate to burst your bubble but that game will probably never be in a releasable state. Just another game released in EA to suck your money and then leave you with nothing.

lyncher12

Post#496 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:29 pm

>engi sucks because everyone stacks armor

except despite this engineers can delete anyone that isnt a tank

Wdova

Post#497 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Another day when tons of order pushed 1* IC, than 75% of them logged to destro. Now is 350 des vs 90 ish order in Maw.... Seriously there are no enemy to fight against.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Detangler

Post#498 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:49 pm

I'm sure a lot of the order puggies don't want to auto queue for only bag rolls and are just playing alts or going outside or something gross like that....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Dekata

Post#499 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Now usual play for order till city - afk all the city. Destro need really strong nerf or people just begin leave project.

Omegus

Post#500 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Wdova wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 pm Another day when tons of order pushed 1* IC, than 75% of them logged to destro. Now is 350 des vs 90 ish order in Maw.... Seriously there are no enemy to fight against.
Of course there are more destro in The Maw, just like there are more order in Reikwatch when destro sieges Altdorf. All of the defenders get kicked out of the city and put in that zone, while other than the people actually queueing the attackers can wait wherever they want. The sensible ones relog and wait in a low pop area to keep the client nice and stable ready for city.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot