ravezaar

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#41 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Most i talked with havent seen drops for 7h now
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#42 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:03 pm

I wanted to say my .02 since I’ve seen few people bring up my name / stream as it isn’t included in the Twitch drop ROR.

First no drama about it.

Did I apply?
No I didn’t apply. I found out about the application via forum post on the 30th. I’m not part of the ROR discord and from other streamers this is where they were advised of this. 2nd I decided to not be part of the program. No, no one reached out to me specifically, however I wouldn’t expect them to or feel they should.

Do I believe the communication could’ve been better? Yes I do.

Will I participate in Twitch Drops RoR in the future?
I’m undecided, however for full transparency I’m leaning towards no. I would say 60/40 split atm.

I have zero animosity towards any fellow streamer or jealousy. I’m happy if their channels grow and they gain popularity.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Dackle

Post#43 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:48 pm

From Twitch: "To use Twitch Drops, you must have a Twitch Organization and have claimed a game on Twitch. If this is your first time using the Twitch developer site, register your organization and game with Twitch. See the Organizations Guide for more information." (https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/drops/)

I am curious, who claimed the game with Twitch and created the Twitch Organization? Sounds official!

Omegus

Post#44 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Yeah I saw this mentioned in chat. Seems like a great way of getting the whole thing shut down by claiming ownership of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning...

Also 36 hours and still no pet.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Olszewski

Post#45 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:56 am

So I've seen in many streams chats there are certain drops per streamer you watch. So it looks like u need to follow different streamers during this to get all the drops available. If you follow the same one u get x amount from them and ur done u wont receive anymore from that streamer no matter how long u watch them. Go figure right. lol. Hidden features for the watching community trying to get cool stuff and trying to stay positive. Multiple people from the ROR discord have posted this info into the streamers channel chat. This proves why I haven't got anything more from the same streamer today and watching another streamer doesn't work if u didn't click on their link to set it up on ur account. So my question from before about unlink and relink another streamer could be right if u want all possible drops. "Awarded from watching Zarbix during The First Drop" and "Awarded from watching ZappyTapp during The First Drop" only happened when unlinked and relinked with a different streamer.

Omegus

Post#46 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 am

Olszewski wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:56 am So I've seen in many streams chats there are certain drops per streamer you watch. So it looks like u need to follow different streamers during this to get all the drops available. If you follow the same one u get x amount from them and ur done u wont receive anymore from that streamer no matter how long u watch them. Go figure right. lol. Hidden features for the watching community trying to get cool stuff and trying to stay positive. Multiple people from the ROR discord have posted this info into the streamers channel chat. This proves why I haven't got anything more from the same streamer today and watching another streamer doesn't work if u didn't click on their link to set it up on ur account. So my question from before about unlink and relink another streamer could be right if u want all possible drops. "Awarded from watching Zarbix during The First Drop" and "Awarded from watching ZappyTapp during The First Drop" only happened when unlinked and relinked with a different streamer.
Yet here you have information from the devs themselves disproving most of this. Some rewards are based on watching a single streamer, some are total time, some are just random. And linking accounts is not per streamer - you link your accounts between Twitch and ROR as a whole.

My drops with zero re-linking:

38 hours no pet though. RNG sucks, doesn't seem to be a pity system that increases your chances or a cut off where it just gives you the items.

Olszewski

Post#47 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:24 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 am
Olszewski wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:56 am So I've seen in many streams chats there are certain drops per streamer you watch. So it looks like u need to follow different streamers during this to get all the drops available. If you follow the same one u get x amount from them and ur done u wont receive anymore from that streamer no matter how long u watch them. Go figure right. lol. Hidden features for the watching community trying to get cool stuff and trying to stay positive. Multiple people from the ROR discord have posted this info into the streamers channel chat. This proves why I haven't got anything more from the same streamer today and watching another streamer doesn't work if u didn't click on their link to set it up on ur account. So my question from before about unlink and relink another streamer could be right if u want all possible drops. "Awarded from watching Zarbix during The First Drop" and "Awarded from watching ZappyTapp during The First Drop" only happened when unlinked and relinked with a different streamer.
Yet here you have information from the devs themselves disproving most of this. Some rewards are based on watching a single streamer, some are total time, some are just random. And linking accounts is not per streamer - you link your accounts between Twitch and ROR as a whole.

My drops with zero re-linking:

38 hours no pet though. RNG sucks, doesn't seem to be a pity system that increases your chances or a cut off where it just gives you the items.
I don't think they are going to really tell us how this works TBH. I don't think its pure RNG lol.

Omegus

Post#48 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:29 am

Olszewski wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:24 amI don't think they are going to really tell us how this works TBH. I don't think its pure RNG lol.
From the first reply (the FAQ):

Q: Do I have to watch the same streamer to accumulate the rewards?
A: Some rewards require you to watch the same streamer, other rewards require accumulated hours between all the approved channels. Third and final rewards set is based on pure RNG whilst watching any approved streamer.

Ads
Olszewski

Post#49 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:32 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:29 am
Olszewski wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:24 amI don't think they are going to really tell us how this works TBH. I don't think its pure RNG lol.
From the first reply (the FAQ):

Q: Do I have to watch the same streamer to accumulate the rewards?
A: Some rewards require you to watch the same streamer, other rewards require accumulated hours between all the approved channels. Third and final rewards set is based on pure RNG whilst watching any approved streamer.
If you believe this. All I have to say is LOL, but thank you for replying.

Omegus

Post#50 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:34 am

Olszewski wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:32 amIf you believe this. All I have to say is LOL, but thank you for replying.
Literally everything I've seen has confirmed this. People getting regular rewards for the first 8-9 hours which ties in with the time-delay unlocks, and then things like the pet and mount coming at really weird times ages after this. In this case I'll go with the devs over your random theories about relinking accounts which is nonsense.

I have heard the rate of rewards has been toned down now though which could explain some of the really big delays compared to Friday.