Recent Topics

Ads

The Long Battle Lodge - Order Tavern Roleplay

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
doombane

The Long Battle Lodge - Order Tavern Roleplay

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:19 am

The Longbattle Lodge

On the block of Altdorf that separates the trade district from the slums, a humble building sits with it's windows bright with candle fire. Although the building looks a bit run down, all who pass by the tavern can hear laughter, song, and merriment. It is known around the great city to be the best source of night time entertainment. It is the Long Battle Lodge.

After it's original owners failed to run the place successfully many years back, it fell to decay as it sat vacant for quite some time. When the alliance of Order began and more Dwarves ventured into Altdorf, an old brewer named Grawli purchased the building in hopes of selling more of his brew. He hired all the pretty young women and strong young men in the city who were not sent to war as his assistants, rekindling the worn down tavern into the Long Battle Lodge. He has been running it ever since, always having a a fresh ale on tap for all the weary soldiers returning from the front lines.

Through the door of the Lodge, patrons will find the old, grey haired Dwarf standing behind the counter. He is typically conversing with the customers, fixing their drinks, or washing dishes. Young men and women maintain the tavern, bringing food to tables and refilling the larder. It is also quite common to see musicians playing their instruments and inspiring the tavern to song.

( This forum is to encourage all of Order's role players to meet up and enjoy a drink! Come on in, have a blast, and make some friend! Remember to read up on the role playing rules before you post! Have fun! )

Ads
Velxunyrr

Re: The Long Battle Lodge - Order Tavern Roleplay

Post#2 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:38 pm

The tavern was crowded this time of year. The ever increasing flow of refugees left the Long Battle Lodge bustling. Patrons laughed and sang despite their hardships. The warm glow of the hearth and the smell of smoked meat filled the Lodge, making it a friendly place to relax after a hard day's work.

A mangled Dwarf wearing nothing but ragged shorts sat alone at a table close to the fireplace. Two long-handled hammers, dirty and well used, rested on his lap. The Dwarf's red-stained beard was covered in the greasy chicken and frothing ale that he was noisily consuming. He occasionally stopped shoveling in food long enough to let out a loud belch before washing it down with several long slurps from his mug. His display caused most of the other patrons to keep their distance even in the packed room. That suited the Dwarf just fine.

Kragg

Post#3 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:56 am

At what day and time are these being held? I might even log Manfred in to participare!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Velxunyrr

Post#4 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Kragg wrote:At what day and time are these being held? I might even log Manfred in to participare!
((These are IC forum posts that exist solely on the forum. Blood Legion and The Oathsworn do have in-game RP/RvR events on a weekly basis (though we've been a little busy with some RL stuff this past week). We will have threads that reflect in-game actions, though. I should probably bring over a few of mine from the guild website.))

Kragg

Post#5 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Velxunyrr wrote:
Kragg wrote:At what day and time are these being held? I might even log Manfred in to participare!
((These are IC forum posts that exist solely on the forum. Blood Legion and The Oathsworn do have in-game RP/RvR events on a weekly basis (though we've been a little busy with some RL stuff this past week). We will have threads that reflect in-game actions, though. I should probably bring over a few of mine from the guild website.))
((Very intresting. I have tried to start up some rp before and despite some positive encounters it was fairly poor. I will log on a few times to see whats going on. ))
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

PapaZoulou

Post#6 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:52 pm

I do enjoy these roleplays, I and will surely join you there after installing the game.
Never to suffer any person or thing bearing the Mark of Chaos to live while there is still a breath in my body...

OttovonFritz

Post#7 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:14 am

By Sigmar's Sizzling Sausage! This seems extremely Über!
I'm new to the RoR community as of this month of December.
Do you folks still role-play? If so I would be curious about learning more!

Ye Shall Suffer Not a Heretic to Live,

Battle-Brother Otto von Fritz