Recent Topics

Ads

Feedback on city matchmaking

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Astraosh

Re: Feedback on city matchmaking

Post#31 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:54 pm

TreefAM wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:45 pm I wonder when BLACK HORROR will kick you out lmao
who will kick me? you? You are amusing and very funny. Good luck trying to roast me. Such an attempt! congratulations :!:

Ads
Vladthedad

Post#32 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:54 pm

Well, this backfired.
Barbaphus - Chosen - TUP
Elhelion - White Lion - The Unlikely Plan

Astraosh

Post#33 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Vladthedad wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:54 pm Well, this backfired.
BOOM

Korsario

Post#34 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:56 pm

TreefAM wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:53 pm Is this Throwletros? I guess the "i'm a bully" doesn't stick when you're not fighting solo quers lol. Did you really RQ your own city instance?
It is Throwletros indeed.

Zymer

Post#35 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:57 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:20 pm If we wanted it to be heavily matchmade, it would have easily been implemented that way.

We're well aware that some people would prefer to soloqueue for every piece of content in the game with minimal interaction among other people and hope the system appropriately places them in a situation where mild efforts might carry them to victory, but this piece of content at the highest end of the game asks for a higher level of coordination.
I agree that the highest level content needs coordination.

However, how much coordination is needed other than just getting a 2-2-2 WB and stomping a pug WB with almost no effort? Is there a way to match premades with premades first, and then if there are no other options, match them with PUGs? I don’t know for sure, but I bet if you guys look, you will find full premades WBs that queue on both sides and end up fighting pugs instead of being matched with each other.

Astraosh

Post#36 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Korsario wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:56 pm
TreefAM wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:53 pm Is this Throwletros? I guess the "i'm a bully" doesn't stick when you're not fighting solo quers lol. Did you really RQ your own city instance?
I prefer Olethrow. learn your place, in the bottom.

Korsario

Post#37 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Astraosh wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:57 pm
I am sorry you dont get to pick your true name.

Acidic

Post#38 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:05 pm

We at least this was an amusing thread, brought back memories of the long lost ban appeals, I still miss them

Ads
Astraosh

Post#39 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Korsario wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Astraosh wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:57 pm

I am sorry you dont get to pick your true name.
My true name is screamed by someone in your immediate environment. Bye buddy

Astraosh

Post#40 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Acidic wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:05 pm We at least this was an amusing thread, brought back memories of the long lost ban appeals, I still miss them
I am glad that some of these "people" left your guild and now your team is respectable and serious. Good luck in next fights