Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/09/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Cornerback

Re: Patch Notes 09/09/2020

Post#41 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:35 pm

Okay, the guard damage from DoT ticks can be blocked, while the guarded target himself cannot avoid the damage of DoT ticks. Is this intended?
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Ads
stavoz

Post#42 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:50 pm

was kicked out of fort after releasing and not allowed back in, well done to the new system of forts, fix this please

Brickson

Post#43 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:11 pm

Had a similar problem yesterday. Ported my sm (40/66) to Stonewatch (phase 2) through the war report. The door had about 10% left. So I just defended the lord room. At 15 minutes left I got a message that I got a reservation for Stonewatch although I was already inside. Five minutes later destro made their final push and managed to get inside. While dead I got the message that my reservation ran out. Clicking on release ported me outside the fort instead of the jail. After that I couldn't get back in, because there was a queue. I was "rewarded" with 78 renown and no medals for the defense :(
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Ysaran

Post#44 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Cornerback wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:35 pm Okay, the guard damage from DoT ticks can be blocked, while the guarded target himself cannot avoid the damage of DoT ticks. Is this intended?
yes
Zputadenti

Brakh

Post#45 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:49 pm

Gromil crossing is the longest and most boring scenario with almost no existing reward.

TreefAM

Post#46 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Talabec Dam when?

DiMakss

Post#47 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Brakh wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:49 pm Gromil crossing is the longest and most boring scenario with almost no existing reward.
Yes, worst sc ever, 15 minutes of zergling on the bridge, maybe 3 or 4 players on the server know, what to do

Rekoom

Post#48 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:17 pm

I found the event tasks quite tough to complete and it's the only one I haven't finished so far. For some reason I don't get contribution when we capture a point - perhaps because I'm too far or because I need to capture it myself?

I also found the last Order point is right in front of their cannon which does aoe splash damage and is thus very tough to cap - needs a lot of people on it and, since you're in front of their spawn, are ready to get wiped if you take 3-4 players out of the game for that.
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Ads
Fenris78

Post#49 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Capture is hard to achieve since players have to be in the 30ft area when flag is started for cap, but not when it become flagged as capped, which does not promote defending of BOs, but instead run quickly to the next one to cap, hoping we arrive in the first ones to tag...

Objectives should complete the task when capture is ACHIEVED too, both to reward defenders than thoses dying rearline to avoid a recap.

And yes, task of capturing last flag near camp is silly for destru, since cannons can permanently prevent them to tag it.

Groomahr

Post#50 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 am

The last order point with the cannons can be hard to tag, that's true. Apart from that, I think Gromril is one of the best SCs in general.

The layout, the verticality, the shortcuts and the linked BO capture mechanic provide opportunity for interesting fights and situations. Also, there is an actual chance to win for the underdog side, even when there is quite an imbalanced roster for the match - which is a big plus with no real matchmaking.

The event tasks may not be perfect for the map, but I had no problem finishing it at all tbh, ok I did that on order side.

Frankly, the only thing I really miss here (apart of some minor tweaks regarding BO positioning and object placement) is to have the train actually go accross the map every 3 minutes, doing damage and knocking ppl away. :)