Recent Topics

Ads

Role play status of the server.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
doombane

Re: Role play status of the server.

Post#31 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Just read your other message, priestly.

The fan art role play rules look solid! That is a very good basis of what we would need. Excited to see the role play section added when you guys get around to it!

Ads
pootie14

Post#32 » Sat May 09, 2015 4:30 pm

I've never done anything RP before but I'll give it a try.

taurex

Post#33 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:43 am

Is Blood Legion still recruiting? I'm very interested in checking out RP here on the server. :3

Velxunyrr

Post#34 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:40 am

taurex wrote:Is Blood Legion still recruiting? I'm very interested in checking out RP here on the server. :3
Indeed we are! Message me either on the forums or in-game and I'll toss you an invite. You can also sign up on http://reckoningroleplay.shivtr.com/

Asherdoom

Post#35 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:30 pm

doombane and Velx i still have some issues to log in. I have fixed my pc but still got issues in logging in i am trying to fix it as fast as i can! be patient! :(

Velxunyrr

Post#36 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:20 am

Asherdoom wrote:doombane and Velx i still have some issues to log in. I have fixed my pc but still got issues in logging in i am trying to fix it as fast as i can! be patient! :(
No worries, man! Things have been a little slow as of late, but they'll pick back up whenever T2 releases.

Gorwe

Post#37 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:44 am

Just get to writing RP primer Ashe. ;)

After the End Times, this is the last refuge of true Warhammer. Don't fk it up!

Velxunyrr

Post#38 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

The way I see it, the End Times haven't happened in this timeline. From the current point in time and forward I feel like we can create our own lore.

Ads
Gorwe

Post#39 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Velxunyrr wrote:The way I see it, the End Times haven't happened in this timeline. From the current point in time and forward I feel like we can create our own lore.
And we better do. The End Times = ****. It was a pure financial move. Books are good and the adventure therein is epic, but the result...they should've just put finito to WHFB instead of what they did.

A lot of WHFRP fans plans to outright boycott 9th anyhow just because of what I am speaking about. If you ask me, WHFB hasbeen unhealthy ever since 6th ed. 7th, 8th, 9th...it's all crap. Imo ofc!

DeadofPool

Post#40 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:52 am

I've been getting into FB over 40k moreso recently.

Learnt about the End times.
Almost flipped my heavy ass desk like a khornate berzerker.

Anyways, I'm new to this, I'unno if my microwave can run it, but is there still Roleplay stuff going on? And if so, what Faction is it moreso catered to?