Recent Topics

Ads

Was enjoying myself until T2

Let's talk about... everything else
Zona

Re: Was enjoying myself until T2

Post#11 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:26 am

Une autre option si vous avez aimé les zones de niveau 1 comme Nordland est de jouer à des scénarios et de vous équiper grâce aux emblèmes.
Agree with that : scenarios are the funniest, easiest and fastest way to lvl up from 16 to 39, before throwing in at the deep end lvl40.

Ads
grimmers

Post#12 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:21 pm

You should get good renown and slow exp for ORvR. You might want to think about volunteering when you see the relatively common "organized warband looking for [X]," posts in /5, if you qualify as [X]. Organized warbands are generally a TON more fun (and productive) than pugs.
You know I've seen loads of these but assumed they'd want like an RR70 healer or something. I didn't think anyone would want a level 22ish WP on their team but I'll start asking. Thanks for your reply and thanks everyone else too, I'll try what you've suggested. One thing tho, I have tried to wait til others are making the run from the warcamp to the siege instead of running solo but being on a 50% mount means I lag behind and generally just get picked off. Nobody turns around to help the dismounted noob and it's probably just because I'm behind them so they don't see since their camera is facing forwards

TreefAM

Post#13 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:24 pm

Unless a warband specifies they want higher rank people, don't be afraid to contact the leader.
Now when it comes to small scale, like 6 or 12mans they generally go for higher ranks since it's usually gonna be fighting outnumbered and you really need your people to be a bit tankier when diving into the zerg.

Alcan
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:30 pm

All i can say is REALLY!! read learn and have fun!

bossabe

Post#15 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:47 pm

my 2 cents... The game was designed for group play , by group play , i mean a ton load of people , since the population right now is almost never more then 1000 , how about just focusing the action in 1 place (order vs chaos) , so we wont have to travel all the time around ... Of course , that will imply finding new incentive to keep players hooked after they have captured a zone , but still... Was my 2 cents :)

TreefAM

Post#16 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:58 pm

The population is perfectly fine, we don't need people zerging the same zone 24/7

Rhino898

Post#17 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm

Also about out-leveling zones/chapters, you can purchase scrolls that reduce EXP gain by 75%

phononHYPE

Post#18 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Some important things IMO for coming out of T1: at level 16 make sure you upgrade your mount (10g in Stables area of your city, or 8g in T2 Warcamp; keep your gear current with your level, as Bolster at levels x8 & x9 (eg 18/29/38) makes you increadibly strong. During the x8/x9 levels, invest in the Instructor's Boon scrolls, as they slow you xp. You really want your rr to be above your level, that is very important. Next, join a guild or find some folks to roll with. You don't have to stay, but its a great place to have access to a lot of folks more likely to answer questions or help you out. Last, learn the different chat channels such as /advice or /5 (LFG) and use them.

Best of luck.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Machiara

Post#19 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:22 pm

grimmers wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:21 pm I have tried to wait til others are making the run from the warcamp to the siege instead of running solo but being on a 50% mount means I lag behind and generally just get picked off. Nobody turns around to help the dismounted noob and it's probably just because I'm behind them so they don't see since their camera is facing forwards
You have GOT to get your Lvl 16 mount. That's seriously the most important investment you can make at any point in this game. You can buy it for 8g in the 16-20 T2 zones, or 10g in Altdorf if money isn't tight and you want a better selection. It shouldn't take too long to save the money if you don't have 8g. If nothing else just farm PQs or scens (make sure you do the scen quest, that's good money when you turn it in).

grimmers

Post#20 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:23 am

I have the mount already but I can't outrun or keep up with 60% mounts on a 50% and you literally quoted me saying that I'm on a 50%???