Recent Topics

Ads

Destro Fort siege

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
nuadarstark

Re: Destro Fort siege

Post#11 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:45 am

And destro is exactly how different with he whining? There are numerous whine threads from either side here. We're the same people playing on both sides...

Forts have been massively played with over the last month - distribution of classes inside in populated times is now much different so it's less easy to stack rdps to break sieges, pop got lowered and defenders got higher percentage of the population now(to stop the massive dry push zerging we do), BOs now work differently when it comes to healing, etc. Let devs do their work, redoing the game takes time, be happy that we have a freaking weekly patch schedule. Devs have tons of stuff to work on, case in point cities, part of the game that is definitely not fixed or in a good shape.

Plus it's not like it's impossible to break a siege...get into organized groups, coordinate pushes, get some AoE ranged pressure on the funnel and get in under morales. Can't expect you're gonna do well in a fort with a open WB with no healers and no coordination.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#12 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:47 am

Acidic wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:44 pm Reverse of city.
Only difference is destro get nerfs for city scores and keeps and forts issues ignored

Case in point moral changed to hit 9 but it’s ok that slayer m4 healdebuff hits 24, fort and keep being exactly where things like this matter
Make Fort alliances instead of City alliances, use rDPS instead of mDPS - problem solved.

Acidic

Post#13 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:08 am

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:47 am
Acidic wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:44 pm Reverse of city.
Only difference is destro get nerfs for city scores and keeps and forts issues ignored

Case in point moral changed to hit 9 but it’s ok that slayer m4 healdebuff hits 24, fort and keep being exactly where things like this matter
Make Fort alliances instead of City alliances, use rDPS instead of mDPS - problem solved.
The problem is that due to city score board and massive order whines Destro have been nerfered heavily.
See posts pre moral nerf where order forum trolls even admitted that they have more raw power but that was ok as Destro had morals. Now they don’t.
Order trolls whined about their range dps role in cities SW got buffed, no rSH equivelent

In short of late balance went to balancing realms on city where solo queue order has been made comparable to Destro semi organised .

Yes a organised WB can and do win but the effort Destro has to put in is noticeably higher than order equivelent

M0rw47h

Post#14 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:32 am

My point was, Destro uses wrong classes for Fort pushes.
Mdps heavy warbands during Fort attacks are as good as 8 Engineer team in City Sieges.

To quote some destro players: just roll right classes.

Acidic

Post#15 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:32 am My point was, Destro uses wrong classes for Fort pushes.
Mdps heavy warbands during Fort attacks are as good as 8 Engineer team in City Sieges.

To quote order in cities , nerf those that win regardless of reason, they won’t even fix the slayer m4 heal debuff hitting 24 , and if I remover right wargs comments , Summarized we follow city scores and fix accordingly , that was after it was clear that order were significantly solo queueing

havartii

Post#16 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:08 am

spoons op plz nerf
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

M0rw47h

Post#17 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:18 am

Acidic wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am
M0rw47h wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:32 am My point was, Destro uses wrong classes for Fort pushes.

To quote order in cities , nerf those that win regardless of reason, they won’t even fix the slayer m4 heal debuff hitting 24 , and if I remover right wargs comments , Summarized we follow city scores and fix accordingly , that was after it was clear that order were significantly solo queueing
I doubt any nerfs to rDPS will ever happen due to Forts, those classes are already weaker in smaller scale.
You can just take more rDPS yourself. Imho, the only good thing they can do is keep reducing numbers of people in forts, and give more invader medallions from oRvR to solve too much pew pew on doors.

Acidic

Post#18 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:44 am

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:18 am
Acidic wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am

I doubt any nerfs to rDPS will ever happen due to Forts, those classes are already weaker in smaller scale.
You can just take more rDPS yourself. Imho, the only good thing they can do is keep reducing numbers of people in forts, and give more invader medallions from oRvR to solve too much pew pew on doors.
Truth told doubt anything will get adjusted other than more nerf to des and subsequent even less Destro online ...
History shows this clearly , remember bw bombing and how long it was to do something, WL ... etc etc.
Moral dumping was fine when order was doing it, Opps des doing it.. nerf :)

Ads
Gurf

Post#19 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:47 am

If you have 2 healers in your party you can easily heal through Engi and SW damage, its fluff damage mostly

M0rw47h

Post#20 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:49 am

Gurf wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:47 am If you have 2 healers in your party you can easily heal through Engi and SW damage, its fluff damage mostly
It's "fluff" unless there is 50 of them.