Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Post#1 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 am

[Twitch Drops event is now live]

The 3rd Twitch Drops event is now live! Tune in to your favorite streamers, watch them long enough and claim tens of rewards worth hundreds of gold!

Useful Links:
- Link your Twitch and RoR accounts here
- Read the Twitch Drops Information & FAQ here
- Check all the rewards here
- Check the Twitch Drops-enabled streamers here

Rewards must be claimed within 7 days. Twitch Drops quests have a deadline of 7 days.

[Weekend Warfront: The Siege of Praag]

These are dark times for the city of Praag. The Raven Host have summoned a daemon and are planning on feeding the innocent souls of the townsfolk to the foul beast! For generations, the sons and daughters of Kislev have fought and died to protect their lands from Chaos invasions. Can they hold Praag once again?

This weekend the Battle for Praag will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

[RvR]

- The drop rates for Invader Medallion Shards and Royal Crest Shards has been increased.

- After a fort has been locked for 8 hours, the pairing will reset back to the middle, unless a city siege is in progress. Currently the timer is not shown on the map, only as a PQ reset timer if you enter the fort. We will try to add it to the map as well in the future.

- The extra end zone defense reward is removed. That reward (+2 invaders/vanqs) was previously handed out to pre-fort zone defenders for successfully defending the end zone and pushing back to the middle zone. We feel that with the added keep defense rewards and increased shard drops this end zone defense mechanic is not needed anymore.

- The value per supply resource for ranking up keeps is decreased a bit.

[Personal loot]

- Some tweaks in how contribution is measured.

- Scaled down all the personal loot roll numbers so a gold bag is won with a total of 1000+. The chances for each bag type and the proportion of roll vs contribution remains the same as before.

[Scenarios]

- The cannons in Battle for Praag are removed.

[Combat]

- Proc damage is no longer automatically undefendable as guard damage.

- The pet damage reduction based on range from owner now only applies to melee pets.

[Abilities]

[Choppa]

- Git To Da Choppa: Fixed a few issues with this ability, the range is now slightly bigger, matching the tooltip. It is now defendable. Interrupting it will no longer cause an extra damage tick.

[Engineer]

- Snipe: Corrected the weapon DPS contribution so damage matches tooltip (Note that weapon DPS from ranged slot is only updated on the tooltips if you relog).

[Marauder]

- Draining Swipe: Corrected duration on tooltip.

- Thunderous Blow: Back to 5s cooldown, but unaffected by cooldown reducing abilities. The maximum wounds debuff at lvl 40 is adjusted to 120 wounds. Tooltip is updated to match.

[Shaman]

- Get'n Smarter: The Intelligence buff on this ability now follows normal stacking rules.

[Witch Hunter]

- Incognito: The 30s duration is removed. However, you will still run exit stealth if you run out of AP. Which means that the longest you can normally stay in stealth is 1 minute and 23 seconds. But the longer you stay in stealth the less AP you will have left when you leave stealth. Note: To Glory! will no longer affect you in stealth.

- Sever Blessing: This ability builds one Accusation now

- Protection from Heresy: This tactic also triggers when leaving stealth after using Sanctified oil

- Sanctified Bullets: Updated tooltip to match healing value

- New Ability at lvl 34: "Purgatory", 2s cast, 20s cooldown: By driving a stake through their heart, you condemn your enemy to Purgatory. They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.

[Witch Elf]

- Shadow Prowler: The 30s duration is removed. However, you will still run exit stealth if you run out of AP. Which means that the longest you can normally stay in stealth is 1 minute and 23 seconds. But the longer you stay in stealth the less AP you will have left when you leave stealth. Note: Dreadful Terror will no longer affect you in stealth.

- Sever Blessing: This ability builds one Blood Lust now

- Enveloping Shadows: This tactic also triggers when leaving stealth after using Elixir of Shadows

- New Ability at lvl 34: "Shadow of Death", 2s cast, 20s cooldown: With swift motion of your daggers you carve the hand of Khaine into the flesh of your victim. They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.

[White Lion]

- Summon War Lion: Stat contribution from wounds on items was set too high and is now fixed to match tooltips.

[Items]

- Blood Ward of the Subjugator was missing from RvR bags, it can now drop properly again.

[Quests]

- The Talabec Dam: This Ranked sc quest can now be turned in at Riccekac Warshard

Greenskin Chapter 1
- Stunties is fer Stuffin': This quest is now available after you have completed the first part of the quest line 'Lob it Good!'
- A Head Apart: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin'', and the quest rewards have been corrected
- Cannon Smasha: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin''
- Barge Stunties: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin''

[Tickets]

[17825] crit talismans now stack aswell.
[17823] you can no longer jump from unreachable pve spot directly to keep postern area.
[17853] Liniment of Unfeathered Zeal is now in same cooldown group as other liniments.
[17810] The Water Pumps can now be clicked during the second stage of the PQ
[17738] The quest can now be turned in to Kaige Mortem
[17830] The Giant Bat Deathwing will now longer roam outside of its cave
[17769] You can no longer war report within same fortress.
[17821] Sniper's Shoota Of Anathema fixed.
[17854] Black Orc M4 "Yer nothin" fixed.

Ads
Haskr

Re: Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Post#2 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:25 am

interesting stealth change :D :) :P

Caduceus

Post#3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:29 am

Devs, fantastic work!

I think with the changes that have taken place over the last weeks/month some very fundamental issues are being tackled.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

hriam123

Post#4 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:29 am

Removed cd for stealth. But when stealth detection get buff? I cant detect stealth when stay right on player. This called invisibility, not a stealth.
Last edited by hriam123 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naelar

Post#5 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:31 am

Higher initiative will improve stealth detection.

kinghfb

Post#6 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:34 am

great changes. good to see WE/WH buff
Order
Thungni - Rune Priest - RR83
Thyrus Gormann - Bright Wizard - RR79

Destruction
Kharynn Managerbane - Zealot - RR7X
Butstikka - Black Orc - RR6X
Bill - Marauder - RR3X

Goermsi

Post#7 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:36 am

I think it's really good that the developers give the stealthers some love. It is indeed also overdue. I am happy for both sides :-)

Also the fact that the tokens drop more often is great, I personally am no friend of the cities and prefer Open-PVP.
So I would be really excited about a "total weekly reward" which could be completed by a summery of scenarios, open-pvp, castles, forts etc.

Good thing guys, keep it up!
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

gojiragwar

Post#8 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 am

hriam123 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:29 am Removed cd for stealth. But when stealth detection get buff? I cant detect stealth when stay right on player. This called invisibility, not a stealth.
Somehow around 400 init +, I start to detect WHs around me, dunno if it has an increase range with more INIT or something.

Ads
ravezaar

Post#9 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:38 am

- Proc damage is no longer automatically undefendable as guard damage.

So this is a pure Rampage Nerf ?
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

zak68

Post#10 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:40 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 am They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.
will the healer get a message stating how long the target isn't able to be resurrected yet ?
will the affected characted receive a message when the spell fades ?
Last edited by zak68 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.