Ads

Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Post#31 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:32 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:38 am
ravezaar wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:38 am - Proc damage is no longer automatically undefendable as guard damage.

So this is a pure Rampage Nerf ?
If anything this is a buff for rampage, as now slayers are the only class that have a window where their procs are still undefendable. All other classes lose that.

Unless i've completely misunderstood the change
The change was to defend procs from other players .. SL procs mixed whit rampage will be still undefendable. ( in a 1v1 situation )

Ads
JarlBerzirk

Post#32 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:36 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:58 pm RIP Choppa
Burst is gone, undefendable damage is gone... the meme value remains.
Since the probability of devs buffing Choppa up to Slayer dmg pressure levels is close to 0, lets hope they will however consider nerfing Slayer downwards to Choppa levels.

As it is now, BW will easily outdmg Sorcs, Slayer will easily outdmg Choppas, with Mara and WL being equal more or less (mobility vs utility). Organized city warband encounters favour Order even more now, but since half of Order pugs wont even organize for cities I guess the overall city scores will still favour "organized" Destro vs all the soloqueueing rdps heroes that Order keeps stacking.

also very nice DW terrain change. Now only about dozen other keeps remain where people can easily walk to postern.
As a destro main the devs are doing a great job of continuing to push me to never que for city again. We already have to do everything in the world to beat a slayer ball and all they have to do is push 3 buttons. With increase to invader and royal crest drops in orvr, city never looked so bleak and pointless.

Koha

Post#33 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Nice and clever changes.

The new skill for WE/WH might give them a room in city wb.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

stmarrow

Post#34 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:51 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 am - New Ability at lvl 34: "Purgatory", 2s cast, 20s cooldown: By driving a stake through their heart, you condemn your enemy to Purgatory. They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.

This is fantastic, I'm so glad you picked up this idea. One minor gripe would be the ability name and description. Purgatory has no basis in lore, so I'd suggest either removing the uppercase P in the description to signify it's being used in a general sense, or a complete rename along the lines of Exorcise or Banish (I don't think either already exists as an ability) or maybe just Stake, and a description mimicking the WE version that explains the act rather than the lore effect.

Opeteh

Post#35 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:16 pm

I believe it is a good moment to touch Initiative stat as some people above already did in context of being able to see stealth player.
The tooltip of this stat is different then all other stats that clearly say to the player of how much increasing/decreasing chances particular stat brings e.g. Weapon Skill tells you how you increase your change to penetrate armor but also you clearly see your parry increase. Initiative don't show your percentage chance to see hiden player, however, it's not a main issue I have with it. The problem with initiative for me is mainly how it not allow you to understand the benefits when your chance of being criticaly hit is below 0 (and lets agree that with higher level gear and Futile Strikes that are the most popular renown ability most of player keep it a very much below 0).
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

Rumpel

Post#36 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Sever Blessing: This ability builds one Blood Lust now

Thats also so cool! Now i can use it regularly without losing blood lust.

So happy about WE changes. And the placed chalice to the corpses by the new spell also looks great.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

farng84

Post#37 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:30 pm

Overall a good patch, although I'm not sure that the increased shard drop can/will balance the loss of 2 inv on last zone of the pairing.
I'm also still hoping that the current drop system for bags and medallions will be revised a little as even getting up to vanquisher became the most extreme grind fest

Alubert

Post#38 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm

More kills = more inv/sov + rvr bags u can have more then in stupid zerg aoe cities.
Its very good change.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
Wdova

Post#39 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Okay. Choppas ONE undefendable skill is defendable now(besides knockdown which have both choppa and Slayer) while Slayers Rampage remain in theyr arsenal... Why this doesnt surprise me...
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Orgruk

Post#40 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:45 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm Okay. Choppas ONE undefendable skill is defendable now(besides knockdown which have both choppa and Slayer) while Slayers Rampage remain in theyr arsenal... Why this doesnt surprise me...
+1 :roll:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance