Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa End Game Gear

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Grock

Re: Choppa End Game Gear

Post#21 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:35 pm

Fools, you are both orcs! :mrgreen:

gojiragwar wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:35 pm Kinda the same for me.
- STR capped
- WS capped with self buff
- 9600 Hp
- 65% Arpen (passive)
- 53% parry
- 23% crit
How do you get that much WS and crit at the same time? :)
WS capped = 1050? 65% armpen = including Sov bonuses, or just flat from WS?

Parry value is from character window i suppose? Seems a bit high for .getstats coz it doesn't count WS (ws parry based on attacker's str)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
gojiragwar

Post#22 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:35 pm How do you get that much WS and crit at the same time? :)

Parry value is from character window i suppose? Seems a bit high for .getstats coz it doesn't count WS (ws parry based on attacker's str)
I tend to have 2/3 sets and mixes I juggle with so It can vary.
The 23% crit is a specific mix of sets:
3warlords (including head)= 2% crit
5 Sov (including shoulders, cloak, trinket) = 11%
2X Fortress weapons = 6%
and sentinel talisman = 4%
total is 23% crit without any crit RR points.

WS part I have a set for max WS(warlord3pieces +BL set+ full WS trinkets+ senti weapons) I can easily cap WS with self buff and totally oever cap it with the 10% passive from SOV (I can reach 84% arpen).
With the mix above, I may have around 62% arpen(70% with selfbuff)
Parry is counting the passive 10% yes! but i'm always above 50%.

Grock

Post#23 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:04 pm

gojiragwar wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:51 pm I tend to have 2/3 sets and mixes I juggle with so It can vary.
The 23% crit is a specific mix of sets:
3warlords (including head)= 2% crit
5 Sov (including shoulders, cloak, trinket) = 11%
2X Fortress weapons = 6%
and sentinel talisman = 4%
total is 23% crit without any crit RR points.

WS part I have a set for max WS(warlord3pieces +BL set+ full WS trinkets+ senti weapons) I can easily cap WS with self buff and totally oever cap it with the 10% passive from SOV (I can reach 84% arpen).
With the mix above, I may have around 62% arpen(70% with selfbuff)
Parry is counting the passive 10% yes! but i'm always above 50%.
Ah so those stats are from different builds? I got scared for a moment :lol:
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

gojiragwar

Post#24 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:03 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:04 pm Ah so those stats are from different builds? I got scared for a moment :lol:
Ha in my case yes, 2 differents sets.
But it could be reachable moving some RR points in crit like :
Crit RR

So you'll drop the +6% crit bonus on sov maybe change the weapons to have 1 sentinel like Plunda and Bloodlord one (or Fortress/anathema), at the end you'll also reach 20to23% crit, but lose a lot of parry.

CountTalabecland

Post#25 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:57 pm

Slayer/Choppa certainly doesnt suffer from being all physical damage these days. We’re talking around 50% max armor pen before invader came out and now 80% is doable in endgame. Armor meta is real. No wonder my vanq geared IB has felt like paper armor since sov was released.

What max DPS bonus do ppl get with melee power? I think the highest I have managed is like 236 dps but I don’t have warlord or top level scen two-hander.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

gojiragwar

Post#26 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:11 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:57 pm Slayer/Choppa certainly doesnt suffer from being all physical damage these days. We’re talking around 50% max armor pen before invader came out and now 80% is doable in endgame. Armor meta is real. No wonder my vanq geared IB has felt like paper armor since sov was released.

What max DPS bonus do ppl get with melee power? I think the highest I have managed is like 236 dps but I don’t have warlord or top level scen two-hander.
True, in vanquisher we could touch 60%arpen with subj weapons and the WS proc then the invader came out, and the 70% + arpen was.... awesome(still is).
Sov has weird stats, 10% passive arpen but overall with good mixes you can reach 70%+arpen, so yeah armor meta is here to counter this.

Concerning melee power, I didn't test yet with the sentinel tali (36 melee power?) but you can easily reach 300 melee power bonus with 5/8 warlord, counterpart is : less crit/wound/WS/arpen.
It may be good for pve or 6V6 maybe

Orgruk

Post#27 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:35 pm How do you get that much WS and crit at the same time? :)

Right with my second test set and without potions :
- 1051 STR
- 810 WS
- 57.9% arpen (add 10% to this from the sov)
- 9600 hp
- 19% melee crit
- 217 dmg bonus
- 35.8% pary (add 10% to this from dual wield)

And this RR setup : link

Right now I love both of the test sets could it be crit/arpen or full arpen, really hard to choose from. :D
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

CountTalabecland

Post#28 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Spoiler:
Orgruk wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm

- 1051 STR
- 810 WS
- 9600 hp
- 19% melee crit
- 217 dmg bonus

Right now I love both of the test sets could it be crit/arpen or full arpen, really hard to choose from. :D
Damn that’s some nice armor pen.

The renown points mostly make sense.

But, Where is that parry number from, paper doll or .getstats? That seems really high with not investing in reflexes.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Chopstix

Post#29 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:01 pm

- 1051 STR
- 810 WS
- 9600 hp
- 19% melee crit
- 217 dmg bonus

what would be the best set up for someone with full invader and renown rank 80? i dont have sov/warlord yet working on it (the grind is hard). i have the fort weapon and the 5% dmg weapon. want to min max so looking for advice.

phononHYPE

Post#30 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:47 pm

Chopstix wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:01 pm

- 1051 STR
- 810 WS
- 9600 hp
- 19% melee crit
- 217 dmg bonus

what would be the best set up for someone with full invader and renown rank 80? i dont have sov/warlord yet working on it (the grind is hard). i have the fort weapon and the 5% dmg weapon. want to min max so looking for advice.
I mean, full invader and those weapons, look at your talisman choices and fill in rr to taste. Solid with Brute Force + DWLF + I'm da Biggest + choice (flanking or stab you gooder).
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative