Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] - 3rd Twitch Drops event

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Uberlix

Re: [FEEDBACK] - 3rd Twitch Drops event

Post#21 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:36 pm

Do you consider this event better than the 1st and the 2nd? --- Only took part in the second, this time i got the aviator googles so an improvement for sure :>
- Did you notice the feedbacks and suggestions that we implemented from previous [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops threads? ---
- Do you think having Twitch Drops twice or thrice per year is fair enough? Let's say on major holidays/occasions. --- Fine by me, i think too much of the Twitch Drops events can be tedious
- Is there anything that you find unclear about this event, its process and rewards? --- No
- Did you get all the rewards that were mentioned on the rewards list? --- Yes
- Were the guaranteed rewards fair (fixed hours rewards)? --- The are fine by me
- Were the hours required for these rewards fair? --- Since you can alyways just go afk and still "watch", the are fine.
- Did the RNG rewards drop often for you? --- Got loads of stuff this time around, guess i was just lucky.
- Do you prefer watching more for more hours than relying on your RNG luck? For example, you might get an RNG reward in 10 minutes or in 10 hours. --- RNG is Fine by

- Are the quests challenging enough? --- Not doing keeps just yet, but 30 secario participate and win 5 of them is very reasonable
- Are the quests' rewards fair? --- Can't really tell tbh, it is basically free stuff so i am all for it.
- Can the quests be more competitive? --- Dunno
- Have you watched more than one streamer? --- Yeah
- Did you have any issue with a streamer (do not write any names here)? --- Nope
- Do you think you're more inclined to watch RoR streamers after this event? --- Yes, got some helpful tips
Last edited by Uberlix on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Mnemon

Post#22 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:02 pm

I wasn't around for the first two drops, so nothing to add there.

As a new player, this was a great opportunity for me to grab some gold and rewards to help me when I get to level 40. So that was awesome.

Mostly watched Zarbix and ZappyTapp. Both were great.

My only constructive thoughts are:

- Was kind of bummed the mount was only for a month. Would be cool if they were permanent like everything else.
- Not sure if I got the quests or not. Honestly didn't even realize the quests were a thing until I saw this.
Swordmaster | BeneTleilax
Former Guild Master | Knights of Darkness | Badlands Live Server

Jahfy

Post#23 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:07 pm

New to server. Haven't played since original release. Not much of a Twitch Watcher, but I really enjoyed watching the Streamers and winning in game items. Makes the return to game a little less painful. Thank you! Please do more of these!

Acidic

Post#24 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:12 pm

GamesBond wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:17 am

- Do you consider this event better than the 1st and the 2nd? Same just more familiar with it
- Did you notice the feedbacks and suggestions that we implemented from previous [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops threads? No
- Do you think having Twitch Drops twice or thrice per year is fair enough? Let's say on major holidays/occasions. Been too often, however free stuff afk twitch , ok probably boosts streamers ego :)
- Is there anything that you find unclear about this event, its process and rewards? No
- Did you get all the rewards that were mentioned on the rewards list? Yes
- Were the guaranteed rewards fair (fixed hours rewards)? Not sure
- Were the hours required for these rewards fair? Ok for afk watching
- Did the RNG rewards drop often for you? Reasonable at first , not at the end
- Do you prefer watching more for more hours than relying on your RNG luck? For example, you might get an RNG reward in 10 minutes or in 10 hours. RNG is fine, just hours is kind of lame, balance seemed fine

- Are the quests challenging enough? Did not try them
- Are the quests' rewards fair? Free stuff , no effort , hard to say unfair
- Can the quests be more competitive? N/A
- Have you watched more than one streamer? Y
- Did you have any issue with a streamer (do not write any names here)? Sort of to much influence from some very uninformed ppl
- Do you think you're more inclined to watch RoR streamers after this event? No

stmarrow

Post#25 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:27 pm

- Do you consider this event better than the 1st and the 2nd?

Did not participate in the first two events.

- Did you notice the feedbacks and suggestions that we implemented from previous [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops threads?

No.

- Do you think having Twitch Drops twice or thrice per year is fair enough? Let's say on major holidays/occasions.

Depends. If you're giving out free 100+ gold, I'd like to see it as seldom as possible as to not mess up market.

- Is there anything that you find unclear about this event, its process and rewards?

No.

- Did you get all the rewards that were mentioned on the rewards list?

Yes.

- Were the guaranteed rewards fair (fixed hours rewards)?

It's free stuff that didn't require any work. So no, it's not fair.

- Were the hours required for these rewards fair?

Same as above.

- Did the RNG rewards drop often for you?

Reasonably often, maybe once every other hour, so with fixed rewards it felt like something dropped every hour.

- Do you prefer watching more for more hours than relying on your RNG luck? For example, you might get an RNG reward in 10 minutes or in 10 hours.

I generally prefer fixed rewards.

- Are the quests challenging enough?

Yeah, they seemed balanced.

- Are the quests' rewards fair?

In all honesty, no. Some of the fixed rewards should be awarded by the quests instead.

- Can the quests be more competitive?

Never tried the lair bosses quest, but it would be cool if it applied only to a few lairs, specifically the ones within the RvR lakes.

- Have you watched more than one streamer?

Yes.

- Did you have any issue with a streamer (do not write any names here)?

No.

- Do you think you're more inclined to watch RoR streamers after this event?

I watch a few streamers already. More if a certain German pug leader comes back.

TimoTimeYoutube

Post#26 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:55 pm

1. GENERAL:

- Do you consider this event better than the 1st and the 2nd?
I thought they were all very good
- Did you notice the feedbacks and suggestions that we implemented from previous [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops threads?
Yes
- Do you think having Twitch Drops twice or thrice per year is fair enough? Let's say on major holidays/occasions.
Think 3x is very good because there are also x2 events and the like
- Is there anything that you find unclear about this event, its process and rewards?
When you can no longer receive rewards

2. REWARDS:

- Did you get all the rewards that were mentioned on the rewards list?
I think so ^^
- Were the guaranteed rewards fair (fixed hours rewards)?
definitely
- Were the hours required for these rewards fair?
yes
- Did the RNG rewards drop often for you?
Despite about 30 hours of watching streams, none of them dropped if I'm not mistaken
- Do you prefer watching more for more hours than relying on your RNG luck? For example, you might get an RNG reward in 10 minutes or in 10 hours.
Celebrations are better and fairer (hours)

3. QUESTS

- Are the quests challenging enough?
yes
- Are the quests' rewards fair?
definitely
- Can the quests be more competitive?
yes

4. STREAMERS

- Have you watched more than one streamer?
yes
Unfortunately AGAIN only 4 German-speaking streamers, of which AGAIN 2 speak English when streaming ... Pointless
I don't count as a German streamer
As a streamer who was not there again, rather unmotivated to see or to stream
I'm sorry for that

best regards
My new Youtube Account ;)
:twisted: Check it :twisted:
https://www.twitch.tv/blizwarktv or https://www.twitch.tv/blizwarklive
and Youtube (inclusive Stream - Multistream with Twitch)
https://www.youtube.com/c/blizwark

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#27 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Telo wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 pm No. Oddly enough twitch shows that I won the aviator goggles but they never showed up in my list to claim
Can you send me a screenshot of that notification with the timestamp? You can also check your rewards on Twitch's website.

- - -
Tiamath wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:50 am Mate if you've been in vastly populated stream then of course RNG drops will be rare. I watched less crowded but still fun folks and Im very pleased with all Ive got
I've explained this tens of times, channels' viewer count does not affect - in any way - the drops you get. This would break Twitch Drops for any game. You can alternatively ask Twitch support and finally believe them.

- - -
Uberlix wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:36 pm Even got the Aviator Goggles, but i deleted the message by accident. Claimed the rewards from another message and i thought i clicked on delete the message where i got the rewarsd from.

Turns out another message was selected in the background somehow and the Googles goot yeeted into the Netherrealm haha.
It sends a confirmation before deleting the message. Have you accepted the deletion? ;_;

- - -
Mnemon wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:02 pm My only constructive thoughts are:

- Was kind of bummed the mount was only for a month. Would be cool if they were permanent like everything else.
- Not sure if I got the quests or not. Honestly didn't even realize the quests were a thing until I saw this.
The mounts will always be temporary, for any similar event. It's simply how we believe it should be. Maybe a small increase of its time could occur later on, as we decrease the frequency of drops but that's just a random thought now.

You surely got the quests, they are rewarded after barely watching. Please check your Quest items in-game, in the inventory. You need to right click and activate them, they look like scrolls.

- - -
Jahfy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:07 pm New to server. Haven't played since original release. Not much of a Twitch Watcher, but I really enjoyed watching the Streamers and winning in game items. Makes the return to game a little less painful. Thank you! Please do more of these!
That's nice! Welcome back :)

- - -
Acidic wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:12 pm - Did you notice the feedbacks and suggestions that we implemented from previous [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops threads?
No

No

Sort of to much influence from some very uninformed ppl
You didn't notice at all the implementation of previous feedbacks? Someone's not paying attention enough ^_^
You really need to stop participating in such events if it's a burden for you. After all, it's meant to be fun and enjoyable and you should totally avoid anything unpleasant for you! :D

- - -
TimoTimeYoutube wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:55 pm - Is there anything that you find unclear about this event, its process and rewards?
When you can no longer receive rewards
We mentioned tens of times that you always keep on getting rewards, or potential have a chance to get rewards (RNG). You only stop receiving rewards when you have had all the rewards mentioned dropped for you. This information can also be found on Twitch's website, under Frequently Asked Questions.

katroulitsa

Post#28 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Idk if it's mentioned from others before but the twitch list of drops isn't the same with the ror list for some reason; some items appeared on twitch list but not on ror. Can pm you with screenshots if necessary :>
Thank you for the event!
Inav
Semya

Ads
Telo

Post#29 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:34 pm

GamesBond wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:15 pm
Telo wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 pm No. Oddly enough twitch shows that I won the aviator goggles but they never showed up in my list to claim
Can you send me a screenshot of that notification with the timestamp? You can also check your rewards on Twitch's website.

- - -
It's not showing up in my rewards list notifications but is showing up on Twitch's site as a drop. Did you want a direct message with the screenshots? Edit it looks like I don't have enough posts to DM you so just let me know how you want me to get you the screenshots and I'll be happy to
Last edited by Telo on Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lyncher12

Post#30 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:36 pm

This twitch drop event was the best of the three.

If possible the reward claim page could be improved with either returning to the page once you redeem to the character or a button to go back.