Recent Topics

Ads

2H kobts

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nezeb

2H kobts

Post#1 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:14 am

Is that a viable kobs with 2h weapons?If you compare with the favorites,then kobs looks faded against its background,the tactics for elemental damage are garbage compared to the tactics of the favorites.

Ads
M0rw47h

Re: 2H kobts

Post#2 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 am

2H Knight isn't about damage, deal with it.

Nezeb

Post#3 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:16 pm

In 2h spec (in my opinion)chosen-chad,kotbs-virgin,and it's a pity externally I like the Empire

Muurloen

Post#4 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:44 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 am 2H Knight isn't about damage, deal with it.
Speak for yourself.

Muurlat DazKrom - Slayer RR8*
Kmuurlat Von Krom - Knight RR8*

M0rw47h

Post#5 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:39 pm

If you consider some irrevelant fluff from All out Assault as damage, I've no words.

Muurloen

Post#6 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:54 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:39 pm If you consider some irrevelant fluff from All out Assault as damage, I've no words.
If you believe that is the only way Knights can do damage, I have no words. Deal with it.

M0rw47h

Post#7 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Knight simply isn't stat efficient, lacks proper offensive tactics and if you try to do damage, by investing more in Conquest you lose utility. Your damage in reality will ALYWAYS be lower than any other tank built for it. I can kill people as DPS Zealot and roam with super positive kill : death ratio, but that doesn't mean DPS Zealot is viable ST DPS.

Nobody sane is rolling Knight to deal damage and some random 1500 MMR screenshots prove nothing.

jvlosky

Post#8 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:20 pm

The only reason to go 2h is to apply more dmg pressure, but you aren't a dps class.

Just like AM if you aren't utilizing your whole kit you are putting your teammates at a disadvantage.

You can achieve higher dmg numbers from a defensive "thorns" build with AoA or something.

The whole point of 2h is to get access to the wounds debuff and crit debuff with overwpowered swing and a shorter cd on banish darkness.... that is it

You aren't a chosen, you don't do spirit dmg, you aren't a dps.

Ads
Muurloen

Post#9 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:38 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm Knight simply isn't stat efficient,
Wrong. Knights have a 1.5 coefficient which is standard for all classes.
If you are speaking about not having the enough correct stats, then you are building your knight incorrectly as there are opportunities with set bonus from single, or multiple different, sets to shore up stats and strike through.
lacks proper offensive tactics and if you try to do damage, by investing more in Conquest you lose utility.
You are not seeing what is available to the knight.
Your damage in reality will ALYWAYS be lower than any other tank built for it. I can kill people as DPS Zealot and roam with super positive kill : death ratio, but that doesn't mean DPS Zealot is viable ST DPS.

Nobody sane is rolling Knight to deal damage and some random 1500 MMR screenshots prove nothing.
That screenshot is just what I had on hand when I made this post. I have been tinkering with a proper DPS build (which means mastery, renown points, and gear builds) on my knight for over 8 months now. Do not insult me in telling me that this is just random occurrence.

Muurloen

Post#10 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:28 pm

jvlosky wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:20 pm The only reason to go 2h is to apply more dmg pressure, but you aren't a dps class.
This is correct. My builds are not meant to outright replace a DPS class, it is additional DPS pressure with still giving my group auras, well timed and placed challenges/bellows, GUARD, and proper debuffing to help my group/warband.
Just like AM if you aren't utilizing your whole kit you are putting your teammates at a disadvantage.
Any class that has full access to their WHOLE kit should be nerfed into oblivion because they would basically be a GOD.

This whole game is based around RISK vs REWARD.
You can achieve higher dmg numbers from a defensive "thorns" build with AoA or something.
AOA is apart of the equation, but it is not the driving force behind the damage output.
The whole point of 2h is to get access to the wounds debuff and crit debuff with overwpowered swing and a shorter cd on banish darkness.... that is it
I will agree with the 1st half of this statement, but wholly disagree with the 2nd half of it.
You aren't a chosen, you don't do spirit dmg, you aren't a dps.
And neither are they.
Last edited by Muurloen on Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.