Recent Topics

Ads

Please Fix AOE

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Glorian

Re: Please Fix AOE

Post#11 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:53 pm

MonkeyHead wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:15 pm From my limited experience and with all my toons under 40 all i can say is what i see. When I go to a keep and its order defending, I see RDPS covering the walls melting everything bellow. All those RDPS have tanks guarding them and hold the line is on. When it is destro defending I see no one on the walls. If a Destro RDPS moves onto the balcony they are melted. I have no idea if this is a symptom or the cause but destro seems to not care for its RDPS.
I want to be also in these kind of rdps protections on Order walls. Most times I am online it is only solo hero engis. :D

Ads
Noslock

Post#12 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Adelmar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:50 pm
Noslock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
morglor wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:41 pm Me and my 12 sw warband had a lot of fun at that keep with mass ambush drops. thanks for the RR.
You are becoming the next engie.Good only in the keep on a tower and dead in the field.Exciting gameplay.You are welcome
Looks like someone died to SWs at a keep
Nope i was around killing stuff at posterns.Pointless to be at keep as 2h solo in the funnel 8-) but when i went there i saw a good numbers of destro melted by oil and then i went to grab some popcorn to enjoy the show.Ofc i died when 200 orders rushed out :D and my legs failed me
Last edited by Noslock on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kazus

Post#13 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Sounds like Destro need to organize better and take keep/fort meta classes to siege. Why bring useless Choppas and Maras to siege? Just organize and don’t bring useless classes ;)

Order has meta classes like Engi and rSW. Destro just need to organize better and bring more rSH, Magus and Sorcs.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#14 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:04 pm

As a healer i can guarantee you that all these order engies, bws and shadowwarriors are dropping like flies on the keep walls. I know because i have to rezz the countless bodies over and over.

VindicoAtrum

Post#15 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:04 pm As a healer i can guarantee you that all these order engies, bws and shadowwarriors are dropping like flies on the keep walls. I know because i have to rezz the countless bodies over and over.
So? That's how you defend, throw bodies that keep constant damage pressure up, and rez when they inevitably die.

Order has more RDPS every night lately, and destro are suffering for that. And lack of organisation, but hey surely it'll get better at some point right :?

Kragg

Post#16 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:24 pm

Noslock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 pm

You are becoming the next engie.Good only in the keep on a tower and dead in the field.Exciting gameplay.You are welcome
Nope i was around killing stuff at posterns.Pointless to be at keep as 2h solo in the funnel 8-) but when i went there i saw a good numbers of destro melted by oil and then i went to grab some popcorn to enjoy the show.Ofc i died when 200 orders rushed out :D and my legs failed me

Ah, you are my fan orc! Remember Reikland at the warcamp? :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Noslock

Post#17 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Kragg wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:24 pm

I remember 6 of you and me out of range to be killed from your sniper squad.And a shitload of plebs gettin lured and oneshotted like the plebs they are.I even wasted time warning them to stay away...
Last edited by Noslock on Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Adelmar

Post#18 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:30 pm

Orc legs too thick :(
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Ads
Kragg

Post#19 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:32 pm

Noslock wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:28 pm
Kragg wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:24 pm

I remember 6 of you and me out of range to be killed from your sniper squad.And a shitload of plebs gettin lured and oneshotted like the plebs they are.I even wasted time warning them to stay away...
Over 200 of em that night. I must be tasty bait!

Was fun! Seeya in the lakes!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

diedrake

Post#20 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm

Aww destro murder ball tactics not working anymore? Order rdps doing thier jobs so that a few tanks and mdps we have can stop the flow of said murder ball?
Hint, rdps and all that can do that due to organization and gear.

Order is finally adapting and countering destro tactics. There are more tactics other then throw more bodies at a keep d without defense morals.

Destro murder ball and over populating zones= working as intended

Order organizing and rdps using ranged to counter murder ball, and this weekend overpopulated side= OP NERF NOW!!!

Order overpopulated taking IC a lot= nerf needed!

Wow destro yall have more salt here then a salt mine.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x