Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DasdeThwar

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1181 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:35 am

DasdeThwar wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:20 pm Anyone know off hand what part of VinyUI or what AddOn of VinyUI handles the information when you mouseover an npc, player, or object aka what information is displayed at your mouse cursor in the box?

Just curious if there's a way to change what information is displayed.

Example:

I appreciate any help or advice!

Thank you
So with some help with my guild in Discord I was able to confirm this is actually MOTH. Is there a slash command or anyway to bring up an options or config screen for MOTH? What I'm trying to do is to add in with the mouseover Guild Names for players, not sure if that is even able to be completed.

Thank you!

Ads
Cheermazon

Post#1182 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:51 am

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help me out here.
I've started up a SM, and discovered PlanB for managing stances.

However, PlanB swaps between bars 1/2/3. My current UI setup uses bars 1/2 and 3(hidden) for my basic setup.

I've rearranged my bars, and utilized 4/5 for the basic setup on the SM, but I'm having issues with bar 2 remaining hidden. I thought it would be the addon HideBar, but Ivetried utilizing the commands for the addon as well as disabling and using the basic interface to hide actionbars, and neither has worked. Am I missing something here, or is it simply not possible?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1183 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:05 pm

Spoiler:
Cheermazon wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:51 am Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help me out here.
I've started up a SM, and discovered PlanB for managing stances.

However, PlanB swaps between bars 1/2/3. My current UI setup uses bars 1/2 and 3(hidden) for my basic setup.

I've rearranged my bars, and utilized 4/5 for the basic setup on the SM, but I'm having issues with bar 2 remaining hidden. I thought it would be the addon HideBar, but Ivetried utilizing the commands for the addon as well as disabling and using the basic interface to hide actionbars, and neither has worked. Am I missing something here, or is it simply not possible?
Hey,

sorry for the delay and maybe you already solved the problem.
I have no clue about PlanB but maybe Hidebar is still interfering with your bars...so here is a quick how to restore the bar issue:

If you haven't already deleted hidebar
- type: /hidebar forceoff
- if it bugs out and hides again use /hidebar 3
- and then again /hidebar forceoff
- also make sure that with /tb ---> actionbars ---> Bar 3 is not Hide empty slots activated

If you already delete all hidebar folders, try this.
- open Layout Editor
- press Restore Defaults
- Exit and don't save

xruptor

Post#1184 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 pm

I have created a forked version of the Friends addon found in VinyUI. It's called KillAlert. It has additional kill window and will also show the ability and icon for each kill. You can turn on/off many of the features using the slash commands. KillAlert uses an adaptive learning system to discover and record unknown ability icons it encounters.

Please note you must remove Friends addon if using KillAlert. Caffeine gave me the go ahead to publish this addon.

Find more information about the addon here.
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=41733

janna

Post#1185 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:25 am

Anyone knows how i change the position of the guard indicater on myself? Looks like there is no option to drag it to some other position via the layout menu.

Caffeine

Post#1186 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:35 am

janna wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:25 am Anyone knows how i change the position of the guard indicater on myself? Looks like there is no option to drag it to some other position via the layout menu.
The anchor itself is drag and drop. No layout editor needed.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Torror

Post#1187 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Hi guys,

So I don't know if this is a common issue, but is anyone else's backpack kinda buggy? I can't see my quest item section, as it's all greyed out with only a clickable square showing up.
And the rest of my backpack tabs are cut off partly by a similar greyed out area.

Anyone know what could be causing this?
Thanks for the help!

Torror

Onigokko0101

Post#1188 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:07 pm

Has anyone else had a bug related to one of the mods in VinylUI where some of your hotbar buttons stop working, and you have to fully restart the client to get them working again.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Ads
francothefool

Post#1189 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:27 pm

I go the same issue as Torror on my backpack, do you have an idea ?

WARWARPANTS

Post#1190 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 pm

how to enable nameplates?