Recent Topics

Ads

Cache folder missing

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Vizio

Cache folder missing

Post#1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:15 am

My SM is stuck on loading screen and the game crashes every time I click on him to play and it goes to the TM loading screen and crashes. The advice I have been given is to delete the contents of the cache folder and run repair. I have been through all of the files there is no cache folder. I even received a link that details how to find it and its not there. I even ran a search for "cache" and nothing. I am not the smarted person when it comes to this stuff so c drive -> program files (x86) -> ReturnofReckoning March 2020 -> Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning -> I have been through every folder and no "cache." Kinda stuck on stupid here and really want my SM back so any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Ads
satanlol

Re: Cache folder missing

Post#2 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:34 am

Copy your Warhammer folder and move it from program files to C: (don’t place it in program files). Start the game from this folder instead and you will get a new cache folder.

Vizio

Post#3 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Thanks and it worked, however I still do not have access to my SM. Game keeps crashing every time I click play and it still goes to Thunder Mountain load screen and crashed the game. I suppose this is now a game bug issue so I will post over there.

satanlol

Post#4 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:33 pm

If you haven’t try to press:
Enter /stuck Enter /stuck on the loading screen. This will force move your character to the starting area.