Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Win Rate Tracker

Let's talk about... everything else
Gurf

Re: Fort Win Rate Tracker

Post#51 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Freemind wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:10 am
Nekkma wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:45 am The difference in aoe dmg pressure is very noticable in fort. Last week I played forts on both sides (destro shaman and bo, both 80+, and order 50ish AM in anni/conq mix and SM, rr 39 in greens and 2 anni). I have a harder time to both heal and survive on destro despite having alot better gear.

I have also noticed in the 6 forts i did as order during the week that order got just as shitty pug wbs as destro (solo healed my group in all 3 forts i did on am).
The very thing Destru has been arguing for weeks. This google doc is just proving it further. Past 11 forts - 9 order wins, 2 destru wins.
Anyone trying to claim "order is just more organised" are just being ignorant.

Thanks for your input Nekkma. Hopefully this gets to devs attention that SOMETHING has to be done asap.
What we saying is that Order plays more ranged classes

The Dev's have already done something, look at the most recent patch notes

Ads
Nekkma

Post#52 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Gurf wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:02 pm
Destro had no problem with Forts after Morale nerf , don't know what game you were playing, they only have problems now that the ratio of attacker defenders has changed which is only in the last month or two
Well, I don't know what game you are playing but win/loss rate for forts has been heavily favouring order since pretty much forever. Much more than the 60/40 split in cities which apparently warranted balance intervention.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

JarlBerzirk

Post#53 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:33 pm

These very very order biased comments are not doing anything productive for this thread or the game whatsoever. This thread was made to gather data and facts, not argue why the game state is a mess right now. Stop trying to derail the thread with false claims of "Order is this way because X" or "Destro does this thing because Y." Lets try to act like civilized adults for once and just post data...

JarlBerzirk

Post#54 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:37 pm

Kpi wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 am I will add some points of view from a 100% order player:
-Destro only can win a zone doing zerg, and zerg don't work in fortress becase numbers are similar.
-Destro don't play objectives, they like love ganking people aproaching at keeps, but don't like defend/attack the keeps -or do it only when they have a lot of more players-.
-Destro play a lot of WE, and Shaman DPS. I'm bored to find groups of 4-6 of this players roaming and hunting people when they are running to play a fortress/city. Destro form WB and guilds only from WE and Shaman DPS... you can't do nothing with this.
-Destro don't fill the fortress. In this weekend, the destro's fortress population was not full when a fortress start, but at the same time, in RVR they have +200 players in another zone. If the population is 33% of each class when the reservations are sent, and the destro leave the fortress, the will have a lot of DPS and lack of Heals and Tanks, and Order have a balanced composition
-A lot of destro players leaves the fortress if they can't see an easy victory in Stage 2-3.
-We have order pride, and i can't see this in destro side.

So the problem is not the "order buffs" and "destro nerfs", is it the game style of the destro players.
Like these insanely false claims of ridiculous made up nonsense. None of this is correct whatsoever and you're daydreaming if you don't think that order is guilty of the exact same things that you claim only destro does...these kind of comments aren't helping and aren't adding anything positive to the conversation.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#55 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Maybe destro simply has to git gud?

Kpi

Post#56 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:37 pm
Kpi wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 am I will add some points of view from a 100% order player:
-Destro only can win a zone doing zerg, and zerg don't work in fortress becase numbers are similar.
-Destro don't play objectives, they like love ganking people aproaching at keeps, but don't like defend/attack the keeps -or do it only when they have a lot of more players-.
-Destro play a lot of WE, and Shaman DPS. I'm bored to find groups of 4-6 of this players roaming and hunting people when they are running to play a fortress/city. Destro form WB and guilds only from WE and Shaman DPS... you can't do nothing with this.
-Destro don't fill the fortress. In this weekend, the destro's fortress population was not full when a fortress start, but at the same time, in RVR they have +200 players in another zone. If the population is 33% of each class when the reservations are sent, and the destro leave the fortress, the will have a lot of DPS and lack of Heals and Tanks, and Order have a balanced composition
-A lot of destro players leaves the fortress if they can't see an easy victory in Stage 2-3.

So the problem is not the "order buffs" and "destro nerfs", is it the game style of the destro players.
Like these insanely false claims of ridiculous made up nonsense. None of this is correct whatsoever and you're daydreaming if you don't think that order is guilty of the exact same things that you claim only destro does...these kind of comments aren't helping and aren't adding anything positive to the conversation.
I'm only trying to say the things i see from order side. Is very boring see the destro is not able to do nothing without zerg. I would like to play fortresses with a certain degree of difficulty, but this is not possible at this moment and is very frustating for me :(

All i say here is an advice for destro players, i want play cities too!!!!
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Freemind

Post#57 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:21 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm Maybe destro simply has to git gud?
Ye what a great argument! Lets nerf everything Destru has and when these bastards even DARE to complain! GIT GUD!
GOT EM BOYS!

Freemind

Post#58 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Kpi wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:37 pm

I'm only trying to say the things i see from order side. Is very boring see the destro is not able to do nothing without zerg. I would like to play fortresses with a certain degree of difficulty, but this is not possible at this moment and is very frustating for me :(

All i say here is an advice for destro players, i want play cities too!!!!

The apparent issue here is "i see."
What you're saying is just made up nonsense. Non of it is true and you're not even replying to my comment i made about you.

Ads
Kloaner

Post#59 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:30 pm

Freemind wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:22 pm The apparent issue here is "i see."
you can say that about all the posts in this topic!
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

lyncher12

Post#60 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:31 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm Maybe destro simply has to git gud?
If it was possible to multibox 168 players instead of these droolers that get into a fort on a regular basis, maybe. My problem with this line of thinking is its an open for everyone content but it is not really designed that way. You aren't going to win as attacker on Destro with the 19 dps 2 healer 3 tank warbands that populate the fort. I can't make them play good, I can't make them spec properly, and I can't make them join with something better than annihilator and green jewelry. The amount of effort to make even one good warband for forts out of /5 is nigh impossible. If you manage such a task you still have to get those 24 into the fort. All of the warband guilds other than FMJ have gone to Order to get the free wins that are force fed to them 5 times a day on top of the inevitable Inevitable City.

People just constantly die to a combination of Rain of Fire, Phosphorus Shells, Napalm, and 12 stacks of BHA while they are waiting 5 minutes for someone to use the red text addon for a push. Just look at the number of kills Order racks up every fort with 0 effort. I don't blame anyone for partaking in that when its so low effort. People talk about city logging and how they want the quickest path to rewards but being a defense player on Order is by far the path of lowest resistance.

I could write a novel on what is wrong with forts. It is easily the worst content in the game and if someone interested in joining the server opens up a Twitch stream and sees this, they aren't going to be impressed.