Recent Topics

Ads

Make Pug SC second Event Sc every week

Let's talk about... everything else
Jama

Re: Make Pug SC second Event Sc every week

Post#61 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:18 am

Roids wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 am If so many heroes here who play premades talk always the same **** about build groups, play meta etc. and even say they dont like it to smash pugs, than just answer me one stupid question. WHY THE **** GROUP RANKED IS DEAD???? There u have ur fair matches, you can show how good u are etc.. But no, that would show just how bad most of the players are and only a few groups would be on top. And the people who now talk big here would cry that it is unfair to play against this groups because "put here a stupid reason".
And dont answer we would but noone que, that just show how many of u want to play fair matches where u have to work for something.

But with ur reasons i just dont understand whats ur problem when devs finally implement a 2 2 2 system for pugs against premades like in ranked scs, why u are against it??
You're absolutely right. Bravo!

Ads
Robzkull

Post#62 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:36 am

Roids wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 am If so many heroes here who play premades talk always the same **** about build groups, play meta etc. and even say they dont like it to smash pugs, than just answer me one stupid question. WHY THE **** GROUP RANKED IS DEAD???? There u have ur fair matches, you can show how good u are etc.. But no, that would show just how bad most of the players are and only a few groups would be on top. And the people who now talk big here would cry that it is unfair to play against this groups because "put here a stupid reason".
And dont answer we would but noone que, that just show how many of u want to play fair matches where u have to work for something.

But with ur reasons i just dont understand whats ur problem when devs finally implement a 2 2 2 system for pugs against premades like in ranked scs, why u are against it??
Exactly.

The only reason that we have premade vs pugs in sc is for veteran players premades stomp and boost their ego.

Thats very unfortunate cuz we ARE losing players because of that.

Sulorie

Post#63 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:04 am

Roids wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 am
... i just dont understand whats ur problem when devs finally implement a 2 2 2 system for pugs against premades like in ranked scs, why u are against it??
Do I understand you right, that you ask why there is no strict 2-2-2 matching in normal sc like it is in ranked?
Dying is no option.

Sundowner

Post#64 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:32 am

>log in ror
>find party in /5 with 2-2-2 setup
>in about 1 hour all event tasks done, about 6 wins/1 lose

hammerhead

Post#65 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:36 am

Sundowner wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:32 am >log in ror
>log in ror
>solopuging for bloody snot
>in about 1 day appeal to holy justice in the forum
(\|)o0(|/)

Sulorie

Post#66 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:48 am

Sundowner wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:32 am >log in ror
It takes 10 games at least to finish event but overall yes, if you manage to get a group.
For 1h total you would need instant non-stop pops and fast wipes, which is hardly possible in every match so the timeframe is a possibility if all stars align but can't be said in general.
Dying is no option.

Roids

Post#67 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:53 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:04 am
... i just dont understand whats ur problem when devs finally implement a 2 2 2 system for pugs against premades like in ranked scs, why u are against it??
Do I understand you right, that you ask why there is no strict 2-2-2 matching in normal sc like it is in ranked?
Yes you do, would be easiest solution I think and I know what u all want to say that queue time would be insane for dds etc.
So what, who cares, for tanks and heal would be instant pop and that is great. You know what would be even better, many people would start playing tanks/heals after some time to get faster pops. This change would benefit Order the most and there would be no 2 engis/ddam/wl/wh/bw against 2 2 2, destro is even in pugs most time with perfect setups because so many play tank and heal. Def is so strong in this game that u can stack dds how u want, on a guarded player with challange u do like no damage even with 6dds, if it gets hot tank use stagger,root or just playing with los.
Really that we even need to have such a discussion is insane, even devs give you same stupid answer. This is a PvP game where people enjoy fights, show your skill, try to get better and better. But here somehow stupid Zerg is all what a player can do most time. The promises when this Server launched, that it shouldnt be like on Live with rr100 players :| fresh 40 are long gone. Here is the same Item gap now, you need to zerg for some months in open to get ur gear and be competitive, is this really what devs want.
I still love this game, thats the reason (and no other games like this) that i play here, get frustrated quit for some time and come back. But what u think new players do, like all the players who joined after Lazypeon made his video. Yeah right they got sick of this :| **** and quit.
Maybe a suggestion for you devs, make a threat for new players and write them "get good, find a group, dont play what u like play meta, go zerg and farm brain afk ur gear, we dont support ur playstyle".

I really have the highest respect for your work and I am very grateful for what you are doing there. But on the other hand, you break the game when you force the people to go zones and zerg whole time, with that itemgap and the time you need to get them. And believe it or not, Pugs are 80% of the Playerbase, if you dont keep them at least a bit happy you will lose them.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#68 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:57 am

Roids wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:53 am
Sulorie wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:04 am
Yes you do, would be easiest solution I think and I know what u all want to say that queue time would be insane for dds etc.
So what, who cares, for tanks and heal would be instant pop and that is great. You know what would be even better, many people would start playing tanks/heals after some time to get faster pops. This change would benefit Order the most and there would be no 2 engis/ddam/wl/wh/bw against 2 2 2, destro is even in pugs most time with perfect setups because so many play tank and heal. Def is so strong in this game that u can stack dds how u want, on a guarded player with challange u do like no damage even with 6dds, if it gets hot tank use stagger,root or just playing with los.
Really that we even need to have such a discussion is insane, even devs give you same stupid answer. This is a PvP game where people enjoy fights, show your skill, try to get better and better. But here somehow stupid Zerg is all what a player can do most time. The promises when this Server launched, that it shouldnt be like on Live with rr100 players :| fresh 40 are long gone. Here is the same Item gap now, you need to zerg for some months in open to get ur gear and be competitive, is this really what devs want.
I still love this game, thats the reason (and no other games like this) that i play here, get frustrated quit for some time and come back. But what u think new players do, like all the players who joined after Lazypeon made his video. Yeah right they got sick of this :| **** and quit.
Maybe a suggestion for you devs, make a threat for new players and write them "get good, find a group, dont play what u like play meta, go zerg and farm brain afk ur gear, we dont support ur playstyle".

I really have the highest respect for your work and I am very grateful for what you are doing there. But on the other hand, you break the game when you force the people to go zones and zerg whole time, with that itemgap and the time you need to get them. And believe it or not, Pugs are 80% of the Playerbase, if you dont keep them at least a bit happy you will lose them.
Pls answer me one stupid question: WHY THE **** SOLO RANKED IS DEAD????

Your are not the first to bring up this argument and usually it's just hypocritical.
Solo Ranked addressed all issues you come up with (it's by far the most balanced content in the game, you get decent equipment, you even get a buffed version of the event item), but it rarely pops.

I think it's a good thing that there are various options for every playstyle. If you want to play solo or duo, go pug-sc. If you want to play as a 6men group, you can go premade ranked, if you want balanced 2-2-2 setups without forming a group, go solo ranked.

Forcing all sc in a 2-2-2 setup would increase queue times (again, just look at queue times for solo ranked) and would create new issues.
How for example would you handle a 5men premade consisting of kobs, BW, Dps AM, dps WP, RP? Would they never get a SC pop, cause they can't be a 2-2-2 Setup with the random 6. Person?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
Roids

Post#69 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:19 am

Even if someone build a premade with 6 dps am, where is the problem if they want to play this way, but thats their decision. How many times something like that happens with ur group setup, so they get a sec tank or heal so be it.I played whole time only soloranked with my ib when it was released, had a break of 6months after this, now i grind my gear whole time in open with my new main because im forced to.Would love to play again solo q, or even group if gear is finished even when no meta class.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#70 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32 am

Nice! So, problem solved. No need to change anything.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM