Recent Topics

Ads

WH - AP Tactic Suggestion

Let's talk about... everything else
KissShot

Re: WH - AP Tactic Suggestion

Post#31 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Rumpel wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:42 pm
Xergon wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 pm Would also add that WE AP buff Kiss of Betrayal is also immense better in comparison to WH Blessed Bullets of Cleansing, 25% chance proc on any attack vs proc on Execution, therefore would happy to see any kind of AP tactic for WH, prob wont see it though... as Wargrim stated many times before, devs do not look for mirroring stuff... maybe AP on Crit ?
Same thing here but better for WH with aa increase. Wh has it on crit proc we has to use a frenzie.
Literally have no idea what you are saying in the context of this post. WE doesn't have to use a Frenzy to get AP. Read the skill. AP is gained from KoB any time you attack, or via the tactic. WE has unlimited AP if you really want it.

Ads
Lithenir

Post#32 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm

KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm
Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 pm
KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Now this was gold.
As gold as your proposal ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Finally I know what sarcasm is. You changed my world!

As for the topic.
WE does kill with attacks, WH kills with executions. Therefore a WH don't need as much AP as the WE does.
And if you really want a AP reg tactic so badly why not something like "for every accusation spend you will regain xx AP"?
Just something that fits the class and not simply copying. This game wasn't designed around mirrors.

KissShot

Post#33 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm
Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 pm

As gold as your proposal ;)

As for the topic.
WE does kill with attacks, WH kills with executions. Therefore a WH don't need as much AP as the WE does.
And if you really want a AP reg tactic so badly why not something like "for every accusation spend you will regain xx AP"?
Just something that fits the class and not simply copying. This game wasn't designed around mirrors.
My image was literally a sarcastic post of the skill, so you surely still do not understand sarcasm. I don't need or want it to be a mirror - there are many other options.

Lithenir

Post#34 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:28 pm

KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 pm

As for the topic.
My image was literally a sarcastic post of the skill, so you surely still do not understand sarcasm. I don't need or want it to be a mirror - there are many other options.
I am pretty sure that no one understands you. At least I don't since the whole first post was about Banefull Touch and that you want it for WH.
Since then there was nothing productive from you. So what are the "many other options" since you obviously haven't at least one?

KissShot

Post#35 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:30 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:28 pm

As for the topic.
I am pretty sure that no one understands you. At least I don't since the whole first post was about Banefull Touch and that you want it for WH.
Since then there was nothing productive from you. So what are the "many other options" since you obviously haven't at least one?
Quite literally in the og post and in previous posts.

*Also not a fan to responding to dumb in forums, message me elsewhere from now on if you are so inclined. Won't be responding to you here.

Lithenir

Post#36 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:52 pm

KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:30 pm
Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Quite literally in the og post and in previous posts.

*Also not a fan to responding to dumb in forums, message me elsewhere from now on if you are so inclined. Won't be responding to you here.
Took my time to read the whole thread again... Still found nothing productive from you nor a single valid suggestion.

Anyway, see you later. Since you are obviously just a troll

Rumpel

Post#37 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:56 pm

KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Xergon wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 pm Would also add that WE AP buff Kiss of Betrayal is also immense better in comparison to WH Blessed Bullets of Cleansing, 25% chance proc on any attack vs proc on Execution, therefore would happy to see any kind of AP tacticok for WH, prob wont see it though... as Wargrim stated many times before, devs do not look for mirroring stuff... maybe AP on Crit ?
Same thing here but better for WH with aa increase. Wh has it on crit proc we has to use a frenzie.
Literally have no idea what you are saying in the context of this post. WE doesn't have to use a Frenzy to get AP. Read the skill. AP is gained from KoB any time you attack, or via the tactic. WE has unlimited AP if you really want it.
Yes yes...understand, last post. Point here was proc vs. execution/frenzie, advantages both classes have and not only we. It's about, like mentioned before, seeing both classes is an important thing. Both are good in something. You cant, my opinion, take an advantage (ap) from one without doing this with advantages of wh to we.

At the end that means im against your proposal. Thats the context.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

KissShot

Post#38 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Rumpel wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:56 pm
KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Yes yes...understand, last post. Point here was proc vs. execution/frenzie, advantages both classes have and not only we. It's about, like mentioned before, seeing both classes is an important thing. Both are good in something. You cant, my opinion, take an advantage (ap) from one without doing this to the other.

At the end that means im against your proposal. Thats the context.
Almost all mDPS have AP regen or offset mid-fight via a tactic (see edit on og post). Has nothing specifically to do with WE, but WE was the easiest comparison to make.

Ads
siglade

Post#39 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm Finally I know what sarcasm is. You changed my world!

As for the topic.
Something is wrong here because WE does also more damage with executions :roll:

Talking about 1v1 AP tact is a lot more OP than a trash parry buff which is too easy to counter with a brain.

OP is right about ap tactic, the one we have is only good to farm mob (it's supposed to give ap to your group and not you, it's a little bug because actually the wh gain ap too) :lol:
bachata, excommunicate abuser

KissShot

Post#40 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:47 pm

siglade wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:43 pm
Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm Finally I know what sarcasm is. You changed my world!

As for the topic.
Something is wrong here because WE does also more damage with executions :roll:

Talking about 1v1 AP tact is a lot more OP than a trash parry buff which is too easy to counter with a brain.

OP is right about ap tactic, the one we have is only good to farm mob (it's supposed to give ap to your group and not you, it's a little bug because actually the wh gain ap too) :lol:
KissShot wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:51 pm Edit 10/24: if it helps you sleep at night, know that the difference between almost all other mDPS and the WH is that almost all other mDPS have either a tactic that provides AP or offsets AP costs of abilities mid-fight. If you need to "remove" the WE comparison, do so and you'll come to a better conclusion. (e.g., Slaughter - Slayer, Replenishing Strikes - aSW, Easy Killin - Choppa, I Feelz Yer Pain - mSH, Subvert Strength - Mara, and WE per previous mention).