addon for replacing pointer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vizio

addon for replacing pointer

Post#1 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:33 am

sometimes the cursor/pointer can be so hard to see and sometimes it just disappears and I have to right click and move my mouse around just to get it to appear. Are there any addons that replace the pointer to something more visible?

Ads
RathBrand

Re: addon for replacing pointer

Post#2 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:35 am

I used to have this problem when I played Guild Wars 2. GW2 doesn't support add-ons, so I remember I found some software that put an overlay over the mouse pointer in game. There was a little bit of lag on it but it was good enough. I don't remember the exact name of the add-on and have since changed computers so I can't look it up. I did a quick google search for mouse overlays that work with GW2 and YoloMouse came up. That might have been the one I used but not sure. You could see if it will work with RoR.

Of course, an in-game addon would probably work much better, so maybe someone else knows of one.

Vizio

Re: addon for replacing pointer

Post#3 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:56 pm

Just got done with a city and three other people in WB were all talking about how they were losing their pointers and it was screwing up there reaction times trying to find their pointers........is there nothing out there after all the time this game has been out?