Ads

Patch Notes 05/11/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Patch Notes 05/11/2020

Post#201 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:54 pm

Meliannia wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm Come on, man!
ill be on world of tanks til this is removed
its not really a chosen buff, its effectively a sneaky nerf to every single order class
implementing it shows a shocking lack of foresight or knowledge of what the outcome would be.

Worrying this even was thought a good idea to try.

hope it's resolved as speedy as that nerf hammer hit Shads when 1 day after the long awaited Shad buff, one Shad dared to kill an afk Choppa in Praag. and destro went into meltdown that a Shad had killed a choppa after Choppa had killed 120,000 shads in a row which ofc was w'orking as intended'. , so how DARE a shad kill 1 choppa? and shads were emergency patch renerfed within 24hrs. they had their day in the sun, bless em.
Not even going to bother testing.
Not even going to play the game.
Don't even play the class.
Order bias.
Wild hyperbolic garbage story.

Top quality feedback. Have fun playing with your tanks.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
ravezaar

Post#202 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:00 pm

I still appreciate and believe in the Devs and i do like this game. Think this one wasnt talked about internally at a lvl it should have bin and just slipped thro. Think we see as some said a fix/solution soon. Its the biggest "nerf" Iv seen to a whole Faction so far and I think we see that or even already today have seen that so I give Devs credit that it will be adressed.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Charon

Post#203 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:15 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:54 pm
Meliannia wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm Come on, man!
ill be on world of tanks til this is removed
its not really a chosen buff, its effectively a sneaky nerf to every single order class
implementing it shows a shocking lack of foresight or knowledge of what the outcome would be.

Worrying this even was thought a good idea to try.

hope it's resolved as speedy as that nerf hammer hit Shads when 1 day after the long awaited Shad buff, one Shad dared to kill an afk Choppa in Praag. and destro went into meltdown that a Shad had killed a choppa after Choppa had killed 120,000 shads in a row which ofc was w'orking as intended'. , so how DARE a shad kill 1 choppa? and shads were emergency patch renerfed within 24hrs. they had their day in the sun, bless em.
Not even going to bother testing.
Not even going to play the game.
Don't even play the class.
Order bias.
Wild hyperbolic garbage story.

Top quality feedback. Have fun playing with your tanks.
was tested today in city <smash> vs <black horrors> ..outcom - you can delete crit based clasess and all tc that works with crits

Problem is not only debuff, but way how its applied. So pls dont joke that you can cleanse tc with no ICD. Additionally snb Chosen can just stand in the middle of blob and debuff all order dpsers simple. Old Chosen crippling strike from AoR required at least active crit ...and 2h. Now its passive debuff without ICD for all. And second - Chosen lost this tactic and BO got WAAGH to balance so should we expect nerf for BO ? And additional question Do you realy think that dest tanks need such buff, they are already better/more versatile than order mirrors.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

BrutalWyrm

Post#204 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:23 pm

As Chosen being pretty much my only leveled class, I'm curious to see how the change pans out, but at a glance it feels like it's too high of a debuff. time and testing will tell what the best number ought to be, though it seems tricky to find a good middleground since it can be cleansed.

Charon

Post#205 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:29 pm

BrutalWyrm wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:23 pm As Chosen being pretty much my only leveled class, I'm curious to see how the change pans out, but at a glance it feels like it's too high of a debuff. time and testing will tell what the best number ought to be, though it seems tricky to find a good middleground since it can be cleansed.
only on paper ... in real fight you can not even with aoe cleanse and ww up ...your dps will get it right after next attack. Is like juggernout/snear cleanse use in the middle of am/shamie paddle.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Tyrex2017

Post#206 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:42 pm

I dont post often but this one is a game breaker in my book : -25% crit from chosen? no need to get data : average crit chance is around 30% ; - 25%. Basically, it means no more crit from orders. Game breaker here. It s commun sense, no need data.

Skullgrin

Post#207 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 pm

Now these are the types of changes I like to see - ones where everyone loses it, claims that the game is completely broken, and that nothing will ever be the same! Of course eventually the changes will be tested then adjusted and everything will get boring again for a while, but until then what fun! Great job Devs!

Oh, as a side note/quality of life minor change, would it be possible for you to add a 2H sword version of the Fortress Bonesplit for Chosen? I just like the sword animations better than the axe ones, and it would be nice to have that option with the highest DPS weapon in the game. Thanks again!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

kmark101

Post#208 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:01 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 pm Now these are the types of changes I like to see - ones where everyone loses it, claims that the game is completely broken, and that nothing will ever be the same! Of course eventually the changes will be tested then adjusted and everything will get boring again for a while, but until then what fun! Great job Devs!
You really need to "test" and "see data" that +45 free renown points for one of the factions is not a good and balanced thing?
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Gurf

Post#209 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:09 pm

Tyrex2017 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:42 pm I dont post often but this one is a game breaker in my book : -25% crit from chosen? no need to get data : average crit chance is around 30% ; - 25%. Basically, it means no more crit from orders. Game breaker here. It s commun sense, no need data.
Even if it was reduced to -10% it would be a massive nerf to Order MDPS as they sit at an average of around 15% crit, so it wouldnt even be worth investing half your rr into what would effectively be around 5-10% chance to crit, which is then reduced again by anyone running full FS (which most people do already). So even at -10% change it effectively means Desto MDPS can crit while Orders can't :lol:

Also a big nerf to already underperforming Wrath Warrior Priest as Guilty Soul tactic isn't worth taking any more, which is what buffed Wrath attacks.

My testing tonight is that of course if you have numbers or better setup you can still win in rvr but in Warband v Warband even numbers eg in City its a ridiculous nerf for the entire Order realm. Destro won 13/19 Cities in EU Prime time as a result, which hasn't happened in months.

Kaelang

Post#210 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:17 pm

Tyrex2017 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:42 pm I dont post often but this one is a game breaker in my book : -25% crit from chosen? no need to get data : average crit chance is around 30% ; - 25%. Basically, it means no more crit from orders. Game breaker here. It s commun sense, no need data.
As previously highlighted within this thread, we're aware the change has been received by the wider community as 'too much'. Also previously highlighted in this thread, and further discussed on our Discord server, we will be monitoring the reactions to the current change, as always, throughout the week.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.