Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 05/11/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
hammerhead

Re: Patch Notes 05/11/2020

Post#241 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:14 am

Even if it is reworked (-5% is meh so I think it will be -15%), then for the Runi, Swift Runes will become mandatory in most situations. Just need to remember how to tune the enemy.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
catholicism198

Post#242 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:32 am

Qtpiii wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:50 am
convexte wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:41 am
Just give 2 chop fasta which doesnt need target to hit for order group, just give wp cleanse everything button, just give rp resist debuff tactic, self morale pump tactic and 9t healdebuff m4, just give order tanks self morale pump tactic on block . . .

OMG am i even answering to this bullshit, sorry.

Do you even heard about root/punt immunity?
Yeah game doesn't have mirror classes/abilities. Should we cry every time a new change is implemented that isn't on both sides or work out how to overcome it? Nah we come to forums and cry.

And root/punt immunity exactly, don't carelessly spam it and hand it out.

Ordah, you just gotta git gud.
Very wrong. The game does have mirror classes/abilities. Most of them are. They just deviate slightly in their mastery paths and morale abilities...but the latter is currently mirrored here.
Look at the Choppa and Slayer, they are the same class. The only significant difference is get to, and inevitable doom.

"gotta git gud.." This isn't a skill based game. It's mostly a numbers game. or premade vs. pug.
The only time "skill" comes into play is in equally geared/balanced matches.

In the greater scheme, these micro changes do not alter the game. They might change an individual 1vStraggler build, but the game will never be balanced in favor of that one play-style. A Rock Paper Scissors style game never will be.

Nekkma

Post#243 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:47 am

The "git gud" I guess is mostly a jab at the order players saying "just organize" and you will win forts.

In the general sense I think a substitute for CS is needed and as such this new tactic is in principle a good addition (although probably too strong and I would prefer it to be on chosen attacks). Playing scenarios yesterday (with a chosen sporting the new tactic) and the game felt much more like live with alot less crazy spike damage.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Alubert

Post#244 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:30 am

Chosen the new "corrupting power" tactic is not as good as it seems. This is not a flat 25% criticat chance reduction. Only 25% of the current critical chance. My friend test on his slayer. He have 20% CC, after chosen debuff had 15% CC. So it's not flat 25%. It looks like it's just a slot loss. She is then too weak to use it and replace other cool tactics like "warped flash" - perfect against gurad dmg or the amazing "unstoppable jaggernaut".
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

sjemen

Post#245 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:45 am

Nice to see things getting changed around and tested on an alpha server (even if the change in question is generally bad this time). If it's so bad for some of you just take a break until it's changed.

The fort changes seem fun. Played only one fort since but it was great killing, punting and getting punted of the top while defending.

cheers!
shmemsy 82 IB sjem 75 WP sjembem 70 ENG shmem WH 67 sjemo 68 WL sjemsy 64 BW fatsjem 59 SLAY shmoom 52 AM sjemsjem 53 RP smemz 43 KotBSsjemel 59 SW
shmemz 68 SH sjemz 64 SHM sjemppa 48 BOsjemmy 50 CHP ssjemm 43 MAR

Naelar

Post#246 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:03 am

Alubert wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:30 am Chosen the new "corrupting power" tactic is not as good as it seems. This is not a flat 25% criticat chance reduction. Only 25% of the current critical chance. My friend test on his slayer. He have 20% CC, after chosen debuff had 15% CC. So it's not flat 25%. It looks like it's just a slot loss. She is then too weak to use it and replace other cool tactics like "warped flash" - perfect against gurad dmg or the amazing "unstoppable jaggernaut".
Interesting. You're the second person to post the same thing. Amazing how much better testing and data is than spewing salt on the forum as so many others have done...

dalen
Developer

Post#247 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:05 am

Naelar wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:54 am
dalen wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:24 am
Hat wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:20 am The fact that you need "data", "feedback", to see if a -25% crit debuff is balanced when most endgame geared rr80 dps players are around the 30% crit chance mark is pretty baffling to say the least.

Who decided this needed to be a thing? Do they play the game at all? Was there ANY internal discussion about this tactic and an agreement that it will be balanced???? This makes about as much sense as the patch that reduced 2h tanks guard buff to 25% damage reduction...
It will get completely reworked, don't worry.

But FYI, several classes have -20% or -25% single target crit debuffs and have had since launch.
Yeah, but that's Order classes, so they're fine.
Last time I checked, both witch elf and black guard were destro classes :)
Source Developer

roadkillrobin

Post#248 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:13 am

Naelar wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:03 am
Alubert wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:30 am Chosen the new "corrupting power" tactic is not as good as it seems. This is not a flat 25% criticat chance reduction. Only 25% of the current critical chance. My friend test on his slayer. He have 20% CC, after chosen debuff had 15% CC. So it's not flat 25%. It looks like it's just a slot loss. She is then too weak to use it and replace other cool tactics like "warped flash" - perfect against gurad dmg or the amazing "unstoppable jaggernaut".
Interesting. You're the second person to post the same thing. Amazing how much better testing and data is than spewing salt on the forum as so many others have done...
Would be alot more clearer if wording was 1/4 instead.

Ads
Elvicof

Post#249 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:16 am

Wam wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:49 pm
This single handley is beyond game breaking :lol:

no point in playing order aslong as this is active in game as i don't think you realise how potent it is

Its time to play destro only with a significant game breaking change like this
Thought you were playing for the challenge and fights, and to show how you can win on both sides. Not just play the easymode farm session, but guess all those post was just empty words after all.

The ability is insanely OP and bound for nerf.
Moonlapse and VII

Qtpiii

Post#250 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:20 am

catholicism198 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:32 am
Very wrong. The game does have mirror classes/abilities. Most of them are. They just deviate slightly in their mastery paths and morale abilities...but the latter is currently mirrored here.
Look at the Choppa and Slayer, they are the same class. The only significant difference is get to, and inevitable doom.

"gotta git gud.." This isn't a skill based game. It's mostly a numbers game. or premade vs. pug.
The only time "skill" comes into play is in equally geared/balanced matches.

In the greater scheme, these micro changes do not alter the game. They might change an individual 1vStraggler build, but the game will never be balanced in favor of that one play-style. A Rock Paper Scissors style game never will be.
There are no true mirrors which is what I meant. Alot of similar abilities and spec lines but there is are no 2 order:destro "mirror" classes that are exactly the same.

Choppa/Slayer, the only significant difference is.... I'm sorry did you really overlook Rampage and then expect anything else you wrote to be read or even responded to?

This isn't a skill based game one line and then the next is the only time skill comes into play is blah blah blegh. It either is or it isnt. Guessing for you it's the former as most order don't know how to roam in anything outside of a 6man and too scared to queue any 6v6 scs.

Git gud, you got an ability nerfed without any time playing against it or trying to counter it.

You right bro this isn't a skill game, it's a cry on the forums like a sook any time something looks stronger without actually trying to think up a counter.

SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD