Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 05/11/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Detangler

Re: Patch Notes 05/11/2020

Post#291 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Maybe instead of neutering this Chosen ability and complain about antidetaunt on the Knight, just mirror the -25% on the knight side.

I'm always for changes that punish mindless AoE damage. This would be a great change overall if both sides got access to it.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
junkxjunk

Post#292 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:32 pm

As a chosen main i agree that this Tactic might is a bit much, but im happy to see the old useless ap tactic gone.

I dont know if any devs reading this, but i had a few ideas for a tactic that fit the role, and the middle tree.

Shattering Chaos

25% chance (on Block/On being hit) to despell a blessing or enchantment on the attacker (3sec ICD per target, 1 sec ICD)

Would actually be a rampage counterplay, but not a guaranteed one bc of masking and ICD

Empowering Defense

Everytime you defend an attack, you get 2,5% inceased block/Dodge/Disrupt for 5 seconds, stacks 6 times. Does not proc off guard defenses.

Would give chosen a Block inceaser thats only really effective in large scale pushes, no big impact on small scale, where chosen already do well. Desperate 2h tanks can take it for zerg survivability.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#293 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:35 pm

I know it's a pain to read through the 30 pages of hot trash to find where devs have responded to this already, but it's not staying this way.

Doesn't mean you can't provide feedback on how it works rather than what you think it should be. We're not looking for suggestions, although several of you are close on what the correction will be which is nice.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

lyncher12

Post#294 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:56 pm

the more things change the more they stay the same

once this tactic is nerfed into the ground, as it will have to be or the whining won't cease, all the bandwagoners will scurry back to order to take up arms inside of shining way inner or whatever it is they do and everything will be back to "normal"

which begs the question what the point of it was in the first place?

oaliaen

Post#295 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:06 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:08 am Never forget the time order whined so hard they got the devs to rework a buff literally the same day it came out, without testing or anything. But its okay, destro are the biggest crybabies on the forums.

My sides have left orbit :lol: :lol:
The golden Order boys. :mrgreen:

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#296 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42006&p=446066

Locking this thread, please use this topic for the Very Controversial Change℠ going forward.