Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion: respawn at keep linked to AAO

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Karl

Suggestion: respawn at keep linked to AAO

Post#1 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:02 pm

Hi all, after both getting zerged and zergin myself - I play Order atm, and pops is really swinging depending on time of day - anyway to the point: when heavy outnumbred it's is almost impossible to get to keep in order to defend. Been a lot of discussions about this and i'm not gonna add grief but rather a suggestion: would it be possibe to to link the "spawn in keep"-feature to the current AAO - ie if AAO is above 300% dying outside keep will let you respanw inside. I think that this would make keep fights a bit more intressting for both sides.

If it's allreday been up to discussion and discarded, just flame away :)

Kind regards
K

Ads
Seravajan

Re: Suggestion: respawn at keep linked to AAO

Post#2 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:20 pm

Sorry to hijack the thread: What is AAO?

But the idea spawning inside the keep while defending it sounds good if outnumbered.

Karl

Post#3 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 pm

AAO - against all odds is the buff you get when outnumbred.

Seravajan

Post#4 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Karl wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 pm AAO - against all odds is the buff you get when outnumbred.
Which sort of buff is this?

Zorinxus

Post#5 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:02 pm

Seravajan wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 pm
Karl wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 pm AAO - against all odds is the buff you get when outnumbred.
Which sort of buff is this?
Basically if your realm has less population in RVR, you get an increase of how much renown and exp based on how outnumbered your side is. you can see AAO percentage if you have Sate of the Realm in RVR maps
I have deleted this game. I'm not about to torture myself playing whiny people and completely imbalanced classes/realms. I also do not want to be met with condescending and rude replies from a certain head Gamemaster while reading this forum.

Seravajan

Post#6 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:42 pm

Thanks for the explanation.

Ysaran

Post#7 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Seems a nice proposal! I like it but I see already a couple of way to exploi it. Hope this doesn't descourage the Devs from implementing it
Zputadenti