Recent Topics

Ads

Q&A Livestream's Playback

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GamesBond
Former Staff

Q&A Livestream's Playback

Post#1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:14 am

Thank you for spending 2 hours with us, it was wonderful and I can let you know from now that we will be preparing many more ice-breaking activities.

Please feel free to share your opinion about this Q&A, from questions, to time, to answers, to level of details.. Anything that you think we should consider for future Q&As.

Timestamps for the 2 hour Q&A Developer Interview are now available, shown in the video comments thanks to Razielhell.

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Q&A Livestream's Playback

Post#2 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:19 am

GamesBond wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:14 am Please feel free to share your opinion about this Q&A
Oh yeah? You can start by adjusting your noisy microphone. Feels like aliens were trying to reach you with all that static noise.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:23 am

GamesBond wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:19 am
GamesBond wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:14 am Please feel free to share your opinion about this Q&A
Oh yeah? You can start by adjusting your noisy microphone. Feels like aliens were trying to reach you with all that static noise.
I have confirmed that GamesBond did indeed reply to himself, before any edits happen.

OT: I want to say thank you for showing up in the hundreds to listen to the team discuss some of your questions. I'm slightly disappointed none of you asked about the progression being made in relation to my campaign to remove dwarves from the game, however I'll answer this quickly - it's going well.

Let us know what you'd like changing moving forward as GamesBond said in the OP, looking forward to more events like this.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:33 am

Was looking forward to see some of yall neckbeards! Disappointed.

Dackle

Post#5 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:39 am

Hardkoar wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:33 am Was looking forward to see some of yall neckbeards! Disappointed.
Spoiler:

Akalukz

Post#6 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:43 am

Will there be a transcript?
-= Agony =-

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:51 am

Akalukz wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:43 am Will there be a transcript?
Im gonna ask the same...transcript maybe a bit too much work (could be awesome, but a pain in the ass to make)...im ok with youtube default subtitles (lol).

Orgruk

Post#8 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:38 am

The twitch version with different comments : here
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Ads
vastou

Post#9 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:45 am

I wish some summary/highlights is possible pls ?

Thx for the Q&A

Jastojan

Post#10 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:03 am

Hi,
finaly I watched the video on YT and got my questions answered. Nice to see this kind of feedback, all my respect to all devs, moderators. It was nice to hear you talking about incomming changes, content.

Off - topic: I know that communication via forum (when it comes to balance changes especially) has to be very hard to read for you guys sometimes - reading all the drama etc. From my point of view this is general disadvantage of written words/contact - we do not see each other to see the face expressions, voice intonation etc. AND (in my case) not the best english (sorry for that) - this combination could lead to some misunderstandings (or problems or drama in some cases) which would not happen in real life (I believe). So thank you for all the work and patience you have here on the forum!