Let's talk about... everything else
NSKaneda

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#41 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:02 am

penagos22 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:12 am
retekelek wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 pm
Spoiler:
penagos22 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:01 pm

I made my character thinking about this bald man and now if I find a chosen I must run away, fun XD.

idk maybe the wp dps should support the other classes giving things in battle like stats or something. he is a frontliner but his role is to bring the faith of sigmar into battle. maybe we have the wrong approximation of what a wp dps is in ROR. i mean
the wp heal stays behind and heals people the wp dps should give things so that the allies do more damage and express the wrath of sigmar on the enemies.

maybe, instead of absence of faith, wp dps will cast like the wp heal does when using martir's blessing and give something to all nearby allies (idk some offensive stat or maybe increase the damage of the all wb so with 1 wp dps will be enough like in the cinematic)
Yes I know, I'm daydreaming, sorry for my englando again.
Thats acctually not a bad idea, not like i had a geared dps wp to tell what the class lacking to perform, but i like the angle of it.
healing is not the only way to support. maybe the offensive path of the wp should increase the damage of the warband and not try to take the place of a dps because wp is a support class.
Or maybe revert nerf done to dps healing? ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
penagos22

Post#42 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:26 am

NSKaneda wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:02 am
penagos22 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:12 am
retekelek wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 pm
Spoiler:
Thats acctually not a bad idea, not like i had a geared dps wp to tell what the class lacking to perform, but i like the angle of it.
healing is not the only way to support. maybe the offensive path of the wp should increase the damage of the warband and not try to take the place of a dps because wp is a support class.
Or maybe revert nerf done to dps healing? ;)
no.

normanis

Post#43 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:06 am

if balancing is lore biased.
than where is mad dcoctors, why i cant eat squigs as orc , why i dont have hair ( its parasite in head byt useful). i dont even gro up from fungus byt just respawn.
also its confirmed that white lion dont have pet , they ride on tham kill tham and wear their skin as show off , and skin also protect from magicka.
in mark of chaos trailer wp was leading men at arms and solo killed many chosens from khorne. in trailer tcar zanek himself helped destro hordes take aldorf with very few protectors. do we can expect tcar zanek personaly lead destro zerg into victory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Ht65k ... nnel=KSI91
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Bowldancer

Post#44 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:21 am

Dwarfs getting natural resistance to counter magic, Slayer getting a toughness bypass- oh and Swordmasters ... - count me in !

In the cinematics the Archmage holds his own against a Witch Elf in close combat.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Rumpel

Post#45 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:59 am

Seems like we need a new cinematic...

A slayer train then kills whole destro and Archmage is kiting for an hour around the world, while which Hunter is doing a parrydance.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

agemennon675

Post#46 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:02 am

SW dual wielding swords when
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Orgruk

Post#47 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:08 am

Soon™ :grin:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

normanis

Post#48 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglnSrf ... tronicArts
wp have glowing eyes also in trailer, and we see in trailer wych dont have feinted positions. and am parry wych with easy. also dualwielding chosen not 2hander. sword and buckler black orc not 2h.

Ads
normanis

Post#49 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:30 pm

just cant wait this all in cinematics would be reality.

WARChosen

Post#50 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Chosen 2h main hand nad 1h off hand when !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by WARChosen on Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.