Recent Topics

Ads

[Buff Suggestion] Some ideas to improve the quality of IB's in larger scale content.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Grimir

Re: [Buff Suggestion] Some ideas to improve the quality of IB's in larger scale content.

Post#21 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm

You have posted your "IB buff suggestion" on November 1st and, after ZERO replies, you bumped it 2 weeks later, on November 14.
Now, tell me me one thing : During those 2 weeks, how many IB players came under your post to say : "yes, for sure, you right, actually IB is underperforming and really needs to be buffed the way you say" ??
Answer : zero !
You wanna know why ? Cause every decent IB player, who knows his role in the game, honestly knows that this class doesn't need the buff you are asking about.

Zero answers in 15 days about your "buff suggestion" ----> Ask youself the good questions...

Ads
Ysaran

Re: [Buff Suggestion] Some ideas to improve the quality of IB's in larger scale content.

Post#22 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Grimir wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm You have posted your "IB buff suggestion" on November 1st and, after ZERO replies, you bumped it 2 weeks later, on November 14.
Now, tell me me one thing : During those 2 weeks, how many IB players came under your post to say : "yes, for sure, you right, actually IB is underperforming and really needs to be buffed the way you say" ??
You wanna know why ? Cause every decent IB player, who knows his role in the game, honestly knows that this class doesn't need the buff you are asking about.

Zero answers in 15 days about your "buff suggestion" ----> Ask youself the good questions...
Actually this is the 3rd bump if I remmeber well. He posted the same messege in others forum sections aswell.

P.S. My memory wasn't playing me! Here, viewtopic.php?f=74&t=41772&p=443117#p443117, the other one. Posted on 23 October. I suggest you to read the others users replies, they are hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Ysaran on Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zputadenti

Parallels66

Post#23 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:35 pm
Grimir wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm You have posted your "IB buff suggestion" on November 1st and, after ZERO replies, you bumped it 2 weeks later, on November 14.

Actually this is the 3rd bump if I remmeber well. He posted the same messege in others forum sections aswell
2nd bump after it got lost in this forum after the shitfest of last few patch notes of people talking about kotbs/chosen changes, before i bumped this thread had 150~ views and i posted another thread in wrong forums awhile ago which got 2k+ views and 60+ comments on it before it rewrote it and posted it here. also guess IB being least played order tank also is due to how behind they are compared to other tanks, SMs are ALWAYS wanted, kotbs are ALWAYS wanted, IB is ONLY wanted if you have a slayer. being a dwarf class isnt the issue either due to engys/RPs being some of the most popular order classes. who wants to waste their time leveling a tank and then that tank being the most underperforming tank :lol: but its fine, keep commenting about a class you know nothing about :lol:
Skargraive the Chosen - [Unreal]

Ysaran

Post#24 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Ok, listen. I was harsh and I'm sorry for this. I'm sure your concern is sincere. But maybe if so many ppl told you that "IB is fine" then maybe the problem is you. There are a lot of useful guides for IB in the forum (firts one: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderer guidebook). Give a look to these guides ans try out their suggestions. Maybe it will be more usefull than posting nonsense on forum, especially since Devs have no intenton in messing with IB.
Zputadenti

Parallels66

Post#25 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:54 pm Ok, listen. I was harsh and I'm sorry for this. I'm sure your concern is sincere. But maybe if so many ppl told you that "IB is fine" then maybe the problem is you. There are a lot of useful guides for IB in the forum (firts one: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderer guidebook). Give a look to these guides ans try out their suggestions. Maybe it will be more usefull than posting nonsense on forum, especially since Devs have no intenton in messing with IB.
funny thing is, every SMASH, bitterstone, THK, among other top end guild IBs have spoken to feel like their class got **** over the most compared to any class with the new armor pot and talisman "meta" and is underperforming compared to current tanks and the changes they have been getting. maybe the issue isnt the people, maybe its the people who are extremely competant at the class are fed up of their concerns falling on deaf ears because people like you who dont play the class say its fine (have had multiple IBs from said guilds already said theyve given up posting for changes for IB months ago because nothing ever changes). people like other IB who dont even realise armor pots dont stack with guarded attack say its fine so all must be dandy! the average player in this game is not very good. sorry to say but its true. alot are keyboard turning clickers. hell even a good portion of the streamer population of this game are clickers. but hey, i guess all those top end guilds and IBs i continously run with and get invited to join their premades consistantly must all be wrong and the guys who dont even play the class say who say its fine must be right, guess thats why alot of the previously top end IBs have rerolled to other classes aswell because the effort they have to put in for the minimal rewards are completely justifyable cos some random guy who doesnt play IB says its ok :/

Ysaran

Post#26 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Parallels66 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:03 pm
Ysaran wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:54 pm Ok, listen. I was harsh and I'm sorry for this. I'm sure your concern is sincere. But maybe if so many ppl told you that "IB is fine" then maybe the problem is you. There are a lot of useful guides for IB in the forum (firts one: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderer guidebook). Give a look to these guides ans try out their suggestions. Maybe it will be more usefull than posting nonsense on forum, especially since Devs have no intenton in messing with IB.
funny thing is, every SMASH, bitterstone, THK, among other top end guild IBs have spoken to feel like their class got **** over the most compared to any class with the new armor pot and talisman "meta" and is underperforming compared to current tanks and the changes they have been getting. maybe the issue isnt the people, maybe its the people who are extremely competant at the class are fed up of their concerns falling on deaf ears because people like you who dont play the class say its fine (have had multiple IBs from said guilds already said theyve given up posting for changes for IB months ago because nothing ever changes). people like other IB who dont even realise armor pots dont stack with guarded attack say its fine so all must be dandy! the average player in this game is not very good. sorry to say but its true. alot are keyboard turning clickers. hell even a good portion of the streamer population of this game are clickers. but hey, i guess all those top end guilds and IBs i continously run with and get invited to join their premades consistantly must all be wrong and the guys who dont even play the class say who say its fine must be right, guess thats why alot of the previously top end IBs have rerolled to other classes aswell because the effort they have to put in for the minimal rewards are completely justifyable cos some random guy who doesnt play IB says its ok :/
I see lots of words, but no facts. Who are (on the forum) these IBs that wrote on forum? Where are their posts? Also funny thing is: I had no problem to play with these guild as IB (LBL, Thundercats, Montague, Rescueteam, and many others). Because yes, I have an IB. Almost full warlord. I played it for over a year and then I followed my guild on Destru side since we play both side.
I created my IB over one year before you had even downloaded this game. Your accusations are pathetic. Learn to play, man
Zputadenti

Parallels66

Post#27 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:46 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:27 pm
Parallels66 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:03 pm
I see lots of words, but no facts. Who are (on the forum) these IBs that wrote on forum? Where are their posts? Also funny thing is: I had no problem to play with these guild as IB (LBL, Thundercats, Montague, Rescueteam, and many others). Because yes, I have an IB. Almost full warlord. I played it for over a year and then I followed my guild on Destru side since we play both side.
I created my IB over one year before you had even downloaded this game. Your accusations are pathetic. Learn to play, man
all i see is words and no facts, name of your IB? guild of your IB? all these guilds i continously run with, rescueteam, SMASH, Bitterstone, had good convos with them in VC/pm's multiple times malice,trppie,eisen,bjornmagni among others etc about what IB would need/changes so i compiled it, posted here but the people who dont play IB (like you) keep telling us its fine. maybe you should learn to listen to the skilled IBs who say our ST buffs among other things need tweaking cos theyre underperforming compared to others tanks rather than your personal opinion on a class you dont play.

ashton007

Post#28 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:13 pm

Agreed, ib needs some love. RA should be passive baseline like bg. and REA should have its cooldown removed and a grudge cost put in place. Order tanks lack aoe as it is.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#29 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:45 pm

Parallels66 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:46 pm all i see is words and no facts, name of your IB? guild of your IB? all these guilds i continously run with, rescueteam, SMASH, Bitterstone, had good convos with them in VC/pm's multiple times malice,trppie,eisen,bjornmagni among others etc about what IB would need/changes so i compiled it, posted here but the people who dont play IB (like you) keep telling us its fine. maybe you should learn to listen to the skilled IBs who say our ST buffs among other things need tweaking cos theyre underperforming compared to others tanks rather than your personal opinion on a class you dont play.
Nice names: malice,trppie,eisen,bjornmagni. I searched them both on forum and armory and I found zero post/character (exept for Trppie). Where are all these proposal you are talking about? I want to read all the complaint about IB.
Zputadenti

Parallels66

Post#30 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:45 pm
Parallels66 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:46 pm all i see is words and no facts, name of your IB? guild of your IB? all these guilds i continously run with, rescueteam, SMASH, Bitterstone, had good convos with them in VC/pm's multiple times malice,trppie,eisen,bjornmagni among others etc about what IB would need/changes so i compiled it, posted here but the people who dont play IB (like you) keep telling us its fine. maybe you should learn to listen to the skilled IBs who say our ST buffs among other things need tweaking cos theyre underperforming compared to others tanks rather than your personal opinion on a class you dont play.
Nice names: malice,trppie,eisen,bjornmagni. I searched them both on forum and armory and I found zero post/character (exept for Trppie). Where are all these proposal you are talking about? I want to read all the complaint about IB.
the fact you even had to search their names up pretty much goes to show you dont play order/know much about IB.....eisen is one of the higher ups in bitterstones, malice is one of THKs officers, trppie is one GL of THK, bjornmagni is one of the top IBs in SMASH....as for their forums names no clue, but i run cities/premade groups with them regularly and we sit in discord and discuss things, PM ingame, some of them said they have posted suggestions but gave up awhile ago trying.

also nice dodge on answer what your IBs name is and what guild theyre in.

edit: ah nevermind you just updated your bio to show characters. but i guess guild name called requiem is suitable, that guild looks like it died and was burried months ago.
Last edited by Parallels66 on Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.