Recent Topics

Ads

So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

User avatar
Grunbag
Former Staff
Posts: 1881

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#61 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 am

Sundowner wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:38 am
wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:13 pm
agemennon675 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:02 am
SW dual wielding swords when
This is legitimately on the list. No kap
Duel wield WL?
And remove Great Weapon ? Sure
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
arturziomas
Posts: 30

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#62 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:15 am

How about dual shield wield tanks? o,,,o

nuadarstark
Posts: 226

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#63 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:39 am

Oh stop it, we already have enough tanks going 2h cause of various class fantasies and loldps aspirations, don't add another squishy spec...
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Sundowner
Posts: 468

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#64 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:59 am

Grunbag wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 am
Sundowner wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:38 am
wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:13 pm


This is legitimately on the list. No kap
Duel wield WL?
And remove Great Weapon ? Sure
For sure :mrgreen:

There were some screens and even some weapons for dual wield wl, if I remember. Are you planning to add them or it is impossible to do?

User avatar
agemennon675
Posts: 379

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#65 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:58 am

Sundowner wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:59 am
Grunbag wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 am
Sundowner wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:38 am


Duel wield WL?
And remove Great Weapon ? Sure
For sure :mrgreen:

There were some screens and even some weapons for dual wield wl, if I remember. Are you planning to add them or it is impossible to do?
I think I saw a wl keep lord and his guards dual wielding 1h axes in the game
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

User avatar
Grunbag
Former Staff
Posts: 1881

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#66 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:49 pm

It’s possible but we won’t do . Not all career have to dual wield
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Kragg
Posts: 1738

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#67 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:49 pm
It’s possible but we won’t do . Not all career have to dual wield
Double pistols... :mrgreen:
Image
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7645
Contact:

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#68 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Kragg wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:22 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:49 pm
It’s possible but we won’t do . Not all career have to dual wield
Double pistols... :mrgreen:
Throwing Pistols 8-)
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
User avatar
Dackle
Posts: 132

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#69 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:39 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:04 pm
Kragg wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:22 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:49 pm
It’s possible but we won’t do . Not all career have to dual wield
Double pistols... :mrgreen:
Throwing Pistols 8-)
This is W! Once the pistol is empty you have a 50% chance to crit by tossing it at your opponent?

User avatar
Xergon
Posts: 665

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#70 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Crossbow for WH in Ranged Slot as a Execution abilities !

One of NPCs in Altdorf with RvR gear has it !
Image
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron