Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/11/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
phononHYPE

Re: Patch Notes 18/11/2020

Post#21 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Well, I like the new format for presenting these changes. Clear categories is nice. To add to your (volunteer) workload, would you consider taking all the updates and changes listed in the Changelog forums section and make a single, searchable database. This could have all the posts listed as in the Changelog, but also have say a search option for all changes as applied to <class>, <quest> etc. This could be updated alongside the Wiki page (ie, outside the traditional formus perhaps) and would be super easy, barely an inconvenience. Or buff 2h choppa :D
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Fey

Post#22 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Bats fly now instead of just hovering over the ground! Makes farming bat wings a bit stickier, but honestly who cares?

Was this just recently changed, or did I miss it?
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Glorian

Post#23 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Hmm, need to write a bug Report. But after todays Patch:

-Engi redeploy abillity isn't working anymore.
-Aggro on ch22 Caledor Boss and also it seems Gunbad Bosses is flipping like crazy. Tank taunts should bring the boss around immediately. It doesn't do this atm.

dalen
Developer

Post#24 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:55 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:23 pm Side effect of "pet cleanse" after zone change : All 60minutes buffs are also cleansed after each zone change, needing to be reapplied each and every time...

Was that intended, or only the pet despawn (wich I still dont see the point tbh) ?

We had previously nice QoL improvements with :
1. Keeping the buffs while being Bolstered
2. Not being auto-dismount after each zone change

It would be coherent to not have to recast each and every 60m buff as well...

As for now, seeing buffs constantly removed is very frustrating and counterintuitive, like it was previously with boster.

We will be glad to see that fixed once and for all. Thanks ! ;)
It cleanses buffs that are cast by others, or ones that are cast by yourself but that would normally expire if you die.

The reason is cleanses buffs cast by others is that some of the even handlers are not thread safe, so we want to avoid buffs where the caster and target are in different regions as that can cause strange bugs.
Source Developer

Orontes

Post#25 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:26 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:33 pm
Oglaf wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 pm Still nothing on the hasty KoTBS/Chosen changes?

Aiiight den...
(W)e're primarily working on rSH at the moment.

I do hope the Powers are not solely looking at the rSH elements, but also considering things that affect the class as a whole ie Squig Frenzy, Tastes Like Chicken etc. as well as things related to mSH. Such were in some of the class proposals submitted.

Thanks

catholicism198

Post#26 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Best thing about this patch, I finally got my guild back from that a-hole that refused to had it over. Kicked him instantly.
Worst thing, no big nerfs for people to complain about.
Magus/Engineer turret heal is still only useful in pve when taunt is slotted.

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#27 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:59 pm

Oh and FYI: this patch made a lot of NPCs (most notably the Sentry guards) in IC spawn butt-naked. Not sure if Order is affected similarly.

As a Slaaneshii worshiper I approve but it does look a tad but silly.

catholicism198

Post#28 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:18 am

Oglaf wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:59 pm Oh and FYI: this patch made a lot of NPCs (most notably the Sentry guards) in IC spawn butt-naked. Not sure if Order is affected similarly.

As a Slaaneshii worshiper I approve but it does look a tad but silly.
Shhhh.
Don’t tell them that.
I thought I died and went to heaben.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#29 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:18 am

MaxHayman wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:47 pm
wyvernmoon wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:30 pm
Guilds

- We have restored the functionality to automatically transfer guilds if the leader hasn't logged in for 26 days.
Who does leadership transfer to? Last active? Most active?
We sort the members of the guild by rank, when we find one who was active within the last 26 days they are assigned leader.
I know this is a very non issue but what if the Guild has 2 members and the GL doesn't log in for 26 days then new one doesn't it will just bounces back and forth between them I'm assuming ?
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

xanderous

Post#30 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Not sure if this has been reported in the bug tracker yet but the previous patch has done something to the engie turret, redoploy is not working correctly, casting it, only teleport the ability to build stacks but not the actual turret itself.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer