What is the max RR in ROR?

Let's talk about... everything else
brocel

What is the max RR in ROR?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 am

Hi guys,

I have the itch to join you, but I haven't found where is the information about the max RR. I remember be kinda annoyed when I was upping in the low populated tier 1-3 that they pushed the RR to 100. I was never satisfied with the concept of getting an overwhelming ascendant against other players through stuff, so thinking about the countless hours until rr80-100 I kinda gave up on the game and then it shut down.

So, obviously, my question is: is the max rr 100 as well in RoR? And if so, do you gain it at the same rate than in Live? How many hours would it take to achieve a lvl/stuff that puts you on pair with most people in T4?

Thank you

Ads
Orgruk

Re: What is the max RR in ROR?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:20 am

Max RR rite no' iz 255, past 81 da gain iz slow, so ya ain't achieve dat quick !
Last edited by Orgruk on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Akalukz

Post#3 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:05 pm

I thinkn there are a few mid to upper 90 players, don't know of anyone at 100
-= Agony =-

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:13 pm

brocel wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 am Hi guys,

I have the itch to join you, but I haven't found where is the information about the max RR. I remember be kinda annoyed when I was upping in the low populated tier 1-3 that they pushed the RR to 100. I was never satisfied with the concept of getting an overwhelming ascendant against other players through stuff, so thinking about the countless hours until rr80-100 I kinda gave up on the game and then it shut down.

So, obviously, my question is: is the max rr 100 as well in RoR? And if so, do you gain it at the same rate than in Live? How many hours would it take to achieve a lvl/stuff that puts you on pair with most people in T4?

Thank you
If you're asking from the perspective of gear difference, then you don't have to worry. The gear difference is not severe and within actively playing for several weeks, you can have the top gear.

VindicoAtrum

Post#5 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:15 pm

brocel wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 am

Thank you
There's no gear past mid 70s (Sovereign). You can have Conqueror (entry-level cr40 gear) very quickly. Vanquisher (next set up) doesn't take that long either, you get free pieces from gold bags (which you're guaranteed to get eventually).

That's not to say there isn't a gear 'issue'. Sovereign-geared warbands steamroll others like a train going over a mouse.

brocel

Post#6 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Oh, this is great news. I'm sold then!
I'm actually almost shedding a tear realizing I will be able to revive the glory of Gogzil the Squig Herder. I used to roam joining warbands on the go back in the day, but now I'd very much like to play with a team. As I haven't found any guild section in the forum, if anyone reads this, know that a dedicated squig herder is on the rise and ready to join a clan of enthusiasts.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#7 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:48 pm

brocel wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm Oh, this is great news. I'm sold then!
I'm actually almost shedding a tear realizing I will be able to revive the glory of Gogzil the Squig Herder. I used to roam joining warbands on the go back in the day, but now I'd very much like to play with a team. As I haven't found any guild section in the forum, if anyone reads this, know that a dedicated squig herder is on the rise and ready to join a clan of enthusiasts.
So Gogzil, I assume you've joined the dark side already. Here is the Destruction guilds' section on the forums: viewforum.php?f=14

You can also find guilds advertising in-game as well as on our Discord: viewtopic.php?t=22044

brocel

Post#8 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:23 pm

Oh, I haven't been thorough enough in my search aparently, thanks for the indications

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:48 pm

RR 80++ is pure aesthetic..

Orgruk

Post#10 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:42 pm

GamesBond wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:48 pmSo Gogzil, I assume you've joined the good side already. Here is the Destruction guilds' section on the forums: viewforum.php?f=14
Fixed ya lil' syntax error :mrgreen:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance