Recent Topics

Ads

Lost valuable things after a crash.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Das

Lost valuable things after a crash.

Post#1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:41 pm

Good day, gentlemen.

Here is the thing:
I was using my preciouse Eternal Black Hellebore Seed while doing some RVR in Eatein an the game crashed for no obviouse reason (like an hour ago). It happens sometimes, thats fine. Relogged with no problems and continued playing. But my eternal seed vanished. Like completely.

Now, it must have been a known bug, because losing such a seed is a big thing and I bet im not the first one. Is there a slightest chance to get it back?
And if it IS a new thing that was not happening before, should I point it out in another thread?

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Lost valuable things after a crash.

Post#2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Hello,

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

If you believe that this is a bug and it can be replicated for the team to be able to identify and confirm the bug, in order to fix it and help prevent this incident from happening to future players, please write the bug report here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open

However, the team does not refund items for any reason. Even if the incident was caused by the server (i.e crashes, restarts or anything else) and even if it's a known bug. It's a general rule that we strictly follow due to the minimal tools we have in hands.

This is probably not the answer you hoped for, and yes, sadly it happened to people before you, for same or other reasons. And they had the same answer.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Really.

Das

Post#3 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:02 am

Well, thats bad.
Since you sad its a known thing and happend to many before, I will search, and if I do not find a thread about same issue - I will post mine.

Did not know about that policy. Was really hoping to get it back.

Still, Im playing my beloved Warhammer Online and its the good old FB and all. Would be disgraceful to complain about this much.

Thank you for answering so quickly.

Elvicof

Post#4 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:13 am

Lost my eternal seed after 1 week in the same way, but nothing to do about. Another guildie have lost 2 eternals, so it really does suck donkeyballs.

Luckily gold is so easy to make that you can easily supply yourselves
Moonlapse and VII

doky

Post#5 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:44 am

same happened to me, quite a while ago.
I've checked on purple seed that it's not lost on restart or disconnect(while growing) it was always in a backpack, but one time it was gone :(

Xergon

Post#6 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:41 am

Eternal seed disappear if ur Cultivating tab is full (or normal inventory in that matter) and u harvest it, then it has no place to go (it doesnt go to overflow which is very buggy thing atm) so it disappear.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube