Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Left Click

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Hibl

Scenario Left Click

Post#1 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi, i have a "problem" in Scenarios.

After i join i cant use my rightclick. i have to /rel. when i die in scenario its the same. i have to /rel. Also i cant leave the scenario when its finished. I have to wait the 2 Minutes to get kicked. i also can not see numbers on the scoreboard, its all white. After i played one scenario i have to /rel in every new zone.

I searched in the forum and reddit and it seems a few other guys have this problem too. But noone had a solution except the /rel thing.I tried a few things like delete cache and all addons. Nothing helps.

I mean its playable with /rel but if you have a better solution that would be really nice. thanks in advance.

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: Scenario Left Click

Post#2 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am

since your scoreboard is also white, i would think that either your game hasnt patched fully or you have some permission issues with the RoR files/folder .

Now without the white scoreboard i would say maybe some sort of overlay tools might break the mouse buttons: like fps counters or similar
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Hibl

Post#3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:14 pm

thx for your answer. i allready reinstalled the game and removed all addons. doenst work

xpander
Community Management

Post#4 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:07 pm

check the read-only thing. im quite sure you have some sort of permission issue somewhere

Things to try:
- Remove the write-protection from all the files in the WAR folder. (right click the game folder -> properties -> disable the read-only box)
- Check if your whole RoR Folder is whitelisted in your Antivirus program and check if your Firewall or Maleware doesn't interfere with the install.
- You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges. (Right click the RoR updater > properties > run administrator)
- Run the RoRLauncher.exe
- Let it update (sometimes it needs a few seconds until it starts)
- Exit launcher and rerun it again
- Repeat the last 2-steps until there is no update
- Launch the game
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Love

Post#5 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:45 am

Don t work for me.I can t queue scenario,i don t see minimap in top right corner,i can t click with right mouse on names in chat.
When i join in game i don t have a loading screen.I have a black screen and a white text "Loading Aldorf..."

billyk

Post#6 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:48 am

Repair your launcher with the cog icon, then restart it. That's what fixed it for me.