Recent Topics

Ads

KOTBS vs Chosen - My experience in both

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
teiloh

Re: KOTBS vs Chosen - My experience in both

Post#11 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Fey wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:15 am To the OP, expect to get trolled and/or mocked on the forums. That's at least half of what goes on here.

Vigilance is easily the best ability in the game, basically tank detaunt. Oppression is a sad joke in comparison. The forum tears here are especially hilarious. For years the undisputed best class in the game, now ruined by balance changes.

The Kotbs tears are almost as nourishing as the IB whining.

Bottom line, Chosen does more dps, Knights are kings of mitigation. The classes will be fine once auras are toned down. The complaining is simply divine.
LOOOOL

Vigilance: -50% damage to you, -25% outgoing DPS, 33% uptime, 30s recast, 13th in Tree
Run Away!: -50% damage dealt by all enemies around your pet, +30% speed, 22% uptime, 45s recast, 5th in Tree

Destro is so spoiled it's not even funny.

Ads
Rapzel

Post#12 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:48 am

teiloh wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 pm
Fey wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:15 am To the OP, expect to get trolled and/or mocked on the forums. That's at least half of what goes on here.

Vigilance is easily the best ability in the game, basically tank detaunt. Oppression is a sad joke in comparison. The forum tears here are especially hilarious. For years the undisputed best class in the game, now ruined by balance changes.

Bottom line, Chosen does more dps, Knights are kings of mitigation. The classes will be fine once auras are toned down. The complaining is simply divine.
LOOOOL

Vigilance: -50% damage to you, -25% outgoing DPS, 33% uptime, 30s recast, 13th in Tree
Run Away!: -50% damage dealt by all enemies around your pet, +30% speed, 22% uptime, 45s recast, 5th in Tree

Oh nice to see that you're back with your none biased ideas.
Good job finding this massive inconsistency in the game, rSH obviously needs to be nerfed now that we've found out how strong the pet is, the devs need to remove the Pets access to morale and using Distracting Bellows, because you definitely haven't mixed up several different abilities and made some abomination out of them in a stupor.

I love that you compare a tank with a dps, and then have no idea what the second spell you bring up does, you've not even managed to read the first 9 words of the ability. 👌

What this rSH ability that doesn't even exist does in this thread that compares Chosen and KotBS I hope will remain a mystery.
What's even better is that you try to spice it up with the "LOOOOL" and how privileged Destro players are.

Can you please compare how Rampage is bad compared to Bolt of Change next time, because Rampage is a 5 point ability and Bolt of Change is only 9 points and does massive damage while Rampage does ZERO damage and it can be stripped? Clearly Destro bias, I'll also add some random effects that you can say Bolt of Change has.
  1. BoC detaunts
  2. BoC applies heal debuff
  3. BoC heals the caster
  4. BoC punts and it punts further than BG punt
  5. BoC ignores resistances and guard.

Fey

Post#13 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:34 am

My, Vigilance is best ability, is obviously a hyperbolic statement. All sorts of crap is OP, but on a tank? Comon' 50% mitigation is bonkers. RP/Zealot version is baseline, but has a CD of 3 min.

I should maybe update my sig, been playing order for like a year now. Who cares anyway.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

teiloh

Post#14 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:35 am

Rapzel wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:48 am
teiloh wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 pm

LOOOOL

Oh nice to see that you're back with your none biased ideas.
Good job finding this massive inconsistency in the game, rSH obviously needs to be nerfed now that we've found out how strong the pet is, the devs need to remove the Pets access to morale and using Distracting Bellows, because you definitely haven't mixed up several different abilities and made some abomination out of them in a stupor.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He said Vigilance was the best ability in the game. And the taunt damage reduction isn't in the tooltip, but it's like challenge (except it doesn't clear until the Squig dies or time runs out) except its 50%. Destro don't even know how their own realm works.

teiloh

Post#15 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 am

Fey wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:34 am My, Vigilance is best ability, is obviously a hyperbolic statement. All sorts of crap is OP, but on a tank? Comon' 50% mitigation is bonkers. RP/Zealot version is baseline, but has a CD of 3 min.

I should maybe update my sig, been playing order for like a year now. Who cares anyway.
It doesn't work with guard damage afaik, so it's great if you have tons of Destro that just want to beat on you over anyone else for some reason.

vastou

Post#16 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:22 am

Continue to keep fightin' each other between your 2 classes. The only thing you will ever get is EVEN more nerf. 2 handed Chosen is now the shadow of himself , this is so hard to find high RR chosen for wb now, I guess its the same on order side.

Be united, ask for a removal of all that stuff from your both class, Unite leads to success ...

Nosun

Post#17 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Sharpblader summed it up. Kotbs better group tank and Chosen better with 2hander.

zulnam

Post#18 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:01 pm

vastou wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:22 am Continue to keep fightin' each other between your 2 classes. The only thing you will ever get is EVEN more nerf. 2 handed Chosen is now the shadow of himself , this is so hard to find high RR chosen for wb now, I guess its the same on order side.

Be united, ask for a removal of all that stuff from your both class, Unite leads to success ...
Hey, that sounds pretty good.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads