wachlarz

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#11 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:07 pm

In pvp game ppl cry about aoe dmg...

Ads
XsorrowerX

Post#12 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:09 pm

They hardly do any damage if the tank does their job and keeps them interrupted with taunts and cc. They rely on a channel ability for their main attack.

sgtnanners

Post#13 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:10 pm

It doesnt do dmg close to other aoe dps unless they are bad players. From what I have seen in city: bw > sorc > slayer > choppa > mara > wl > msh. I have topped as mSH before but that was with killing npc mobs and bolstering my dmg by 200k and playing with bad groups. mSH should not outdmg a properly specced and guarded choppa or mara ever.
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Noslock

Post#14 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Nishka wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am Just seen Melee SH doing 200k damage in 2 short wb fights in a city siege. Outperforming any sorc in the SC. Like, seriously? Class with so much utility is allowed to have so much damage?

/destro trolls saying how melee sh is actually weak and needs a buff inc
I've seen 2h tanks outdamage and doin more kills than proper dps in city sieges? So?

xanderous

Post#15 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 pm

one interrupt on their big bouncin and they have to wait a whole 8s before they can actually do damage, if they have borc in party with waaagh CD decrease then thats 3's but can still be interrupted as its a channel, honestly a sorc should have no issue in city to out dps a msh, such high numbers only tend to appear when the order warband has decent amount of tanking and heals to soak up and inflate the damage numbers.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Neverever

Post#16 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:00 pm

Isn't your complaining about MSH damage meaningful in terms of timing ? Ironically, just on the patch day on which RSH is expected to have a balance change ? Your post is the first time I have seen someone to complain about MSH AOE dmg on this forum. Sounds like an early anxiety to me.
Last edited by Neverever on Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:00 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:56 am MSH was topping dmg charts in city for months but is that mean anything ? Maybe they should be doing top dmg who knows
Not with that utility. Whats the point of playing a class who sacrifices everything to get high damage, while SH can get the same results while being quite tanky and having a lot of cc?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Sofong

Post#18 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:02 pm

topics like this is predicable after 2 altdorf in 1 day.

Ads
Neverever

Post#19 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Sofong wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:02 pm topics like this is predicable after 2 altdorf in 1 day.
I think the blame must be rightly put on xrealmers :D

Nishka
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:54 pm

Sofong wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:02 pm topics like this is predicable after 2 altdorf in 1 day.
Well yes, you only see true potential of a class when it is used in coordinated WB. Its easy to dismiss Melee WH when so many pug players without guard pounce into the order backline, overextend and get shredded.
Though even they occasionaly can do a lot of damage, due to Melee SH AOE KD being stronger than any tank KD in the game.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld